Do any of you have cats who continously lick inanimate objects?

JoshuaLogan

• Members

that is true of all cats, AFAIK.

True but it can be embarrising when the living being is your landlord. Luckily he was a nice guy and didnt take it badly. I did warn him of her hatred for all living things (except for the minute or so when i feed her) and told him not to try to pick her up, but he did anyway.

Also luckily he was wearing glasses because she went for his eyes, scratched his glasses and cut his nose pretty badly.

She does her job though, i live in the woods and there really isnt anything smaller than a bear around....

• Members

cats do strange things...my woman has a cat that likes to lick socks...when theyre on feet...or just bare feet. i have a cat that likes feet, but doesnt usually lick them. shell nip them or just lay on them (foot warmer!)

i have another cat, in the room with me, sleeping. she snores. i can hear her clear across the room. funny as hell really :) a snoring cat!

• Members

Sort of offtopic I guess...

When I was a kid, I had a cat that would love to suckle on stuffed animals. Like it was trying to drink milk. It was cute.

maybe cute, but very bad for their teeth and jaw (like a child sucking their thumb). my girl just got a kitten that does it, and i keep telling her to scold her for it because shell eventually suck right through the bedsheets or whatever and ruin stuff that way.

annoying as hell when youre trying to sleep too...i scolded her that night :cop:

• Members

3202in9.jpg

Getting back on to topic, my cat does the same sometimes. I think it might partly have something to do with the heightened sense of smell and attractions to certain odors they have.

Aww, how cute! I often wonder what it would be like to have a cat that you could get within 5ft of without risking imminent painful death......

• Members

3202in9.jpg

Getting back on to topic, my cat does the same sometimes. I think it might partly have something to do with the heightened sense of smell and attractions to certain odors they have.

Your cat looks kinda scary... something about the coloration of its face.... makes me think serial killer :o

• Members

No, i dont. I do however have a cat that tries to kill all living things with varying degrees of succes.

I have a cat that kills multiple things a day - then sleeps like a rock for 10hours until the next round:evil:

By the way - it's the guy in my avatar

Archived