****Mojo Needed****

Brick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey man, hope your mom gets better soon....i'm a respiratory therapist and i can assure you....a P.E. is nothing to screw around with...i'm glad your mom went to the E.R....they'll give her some antithrombolytics (clot busting) drugs and keep her resting...I hope all goes well and will keep her in my prayers !

• Members

thanks guys, I really hope she pulls through all right, her luck/health has been pretty {censored}ty the last couple of years.
She was hit by a drunk driver, and has permanent nerve damage in her forehead, she just doesnt deserve this {censored}

• Members
thanks guys, I really hope she pulls through all right, her luck/health has been pretty {censored}ty the last couple of years.

She was hit by a drunk driver, and has permanent nerve damage in her forehead, she just doesnt deserve this {censored}

That's terrible man :(

I give a lot of people {censored} on this forum, but I sincerely hope your Mom is ok. Like said above, she's in the hospital so they should be able to keep it under control. :thu:

• Members

ok, UPDATE:
The hospital has decided to keep her in for a week.
They've been trying to figure out why someone of her age and physical shape has blood clots in her lungs. They were doing ultra scans today when I was there, they were checking out her legs, and her liver, due to the fact that her liver was enflamed also.
But the good news is, that she's feeling better, and was alot more alert today than yesterday. Also, a couple of my favorite relatives are coming in from Ohio, which is pretty special cause no body from Ohio ever comes here to visit, that should be nice.
And in other news, there was a major beatdown by teh popo last night on some crackhead in the hosptal. :cop:
But thanks for all the mojo guys, I'm hoping she'll be alright

• Members

She has blood clots in her lungs?? Thats called Pulminary Embolism and can be real {censored}ing serious.. They just took a CT scan of my lungs for the same thing.. Luckily mine was negative.

I have a disease called Sarcoidosis, which usually affects lungs, lymph nodes and eyes,, but can go anywhere in the body as well, like liver, kidneys, brain, etc.etc. When it "flares up" it usually swells whatver organ its in... Also is the most likely cause of my kidney stones.. Im not saying she has that, but its a disease that basically makes one feel kinda {censored}ty and sick, like you mentioned she has been.. I have been battling it for years now and have felt a decline in normal day life ever since then as well...IN fact Im having a flare-up now. It causes all types of symptoms, mine mostly in my chest due to swelling of my lymph nodes in my lungs and chest cavity..

Hopefully the figure it out.

Archived