****Mojo Needed****

Brick

• Members

Hey guys, I'm needin some mojo here, I got home today from school, and there was a note from my mom, saying that she drove herself to the Emergency room. She's been having some serious pain in her side, I guess she's not too much of a priority, since she's been there since 2:30. But she's finally in a room, waiting for a catscan. So any MOJO would be grateful.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thanks Chuck. I hope so, but she's just been sitting there forever. And there was some shooting earlier today, and the victims were taken to the same hospital, so, she's been there for a while. But they got her doped up pretty good, so atleast she's not in much pain

• Members

I was just there, she told me to go home, when they took her into the exam room. She's been waiting for a CT scan for awhile now.

It could be that she was just anxious and she thinks something is happening--something similar happened to my father a while ago. he thought it was a heart attack but it was just his anxiety.

• Members

Mojo man......god's with you and your mom.

thanks dude,

voltaire- it's not an anxiety thing, she NEVER goes to the hospital. She had a Dr. appointment that she scheduled a couple months back as just a check up thing, and this has been going on for 4 days now, and she just now decided to go in for her appointment. The doctor immediately kicked her down the the ER, and not a whole lot has happened since

• Members

Last time I had severe pain in my back/side. Kidney stones!

Ct scan will see em if she has em..

If it is sometihng like kidney stones, I'll tell you what they told me.. "Hey good news, Kidney stones!" Apparently this is good news..:freak:

Well by their logic, at least it isnt something worse.. Hopefully its nothing serious..

• Members
Last time I had severe pain in my back/side. Kidney stones!

Ct scan will see em if she has em..

If it is sometihng like kidney stones, I'll tell you what they told me.. "Hey good news, Kidney stones!" Apparently this is good news..
:freak:

Well by their logic, at least it isnt something worse.. Hopefully its nothing serious..

thats what they thought at first, but the doc doubted it.
btw, where you at in chicago

• Members

I was just there, she told me to go home, when they took her into the exam room. She's been waiting for a CT scan for awhile now.

I was just in the hospital recently for a bleeding ulcer, and I've gotta admit that it's awkward to have even family members around while you're laying in a hospital bed. I had friends stop by and it's down right weird.

Anyway, again hope everything is well with your Mom, and try not to worry. I know it's hard, because I've very close to my Mother but it will only stress you out.

• Members

Hey guys, I'm needin some mojo here, I got home today from school, and there was a note from my mom, saying that she drove herself to the Emergency room. She's been having some serious pain in her side, I guess she's not too much of a priority, since she's been there since 2:30. But she's finally in a room, waiting for a catscan. So any MOJO would be grateful.

Mojo sent! I'll be praying for your mom.

Archived