OT-Some Interesting Videos of Obama's Church

Chrisjd

• Members

First, I think Obama is an alright guy, but Ferraro was 100% correct when she said the only reason he is at where he is at is because he is black. If he was white and his name was John Smith, people wouldn't give two {censored}s about him, and he wouldn't have over 90% of the black democratic vote.

Look at this idiot in the videos. People like him only inflamate the problems they complain about. Hopefully this throws obama off track so that McCain can beat Billary.

BTW- This is Obama's pastor. He was married by this guy, and even named his book after one of his sermons.

[YOUTUBE]_Zs38vqJFfU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wKpCH7OS2nc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bull{censored}. Ferrarro is wrong as ever.

Obama has done well to NOT play the race card - everyone else has. He is a powerful speaker, and is a change from the "more of the same" politics (although how much is rhetoric versus actual plan is left to be seen).

Ferrarro was in the same situation Obama is in right now in 1984, and she never then claimed that she was given that position due to being a woman. It's simply a convenient argument for her to support Clinton.

For the record, Bill Clinton was given a similar chance as Obama was (keynote speaker at the DNC) in the 80's, before he was ever placed on the map as a presidential contender. It has nothing to do with race, whatsoever.

• Members

Bull{censored}. Ferrarro is wrong as ever.

Obama has done well to NOT play the race card - everyone else has. He is a powerful speaker, and is a change from the "more of the same" politics (although how much is rhetoric versus actual plan is left to be seen).

Ferrarro was in the same situation Obama is in right now in 1984, and she never then claimed that she was given that position due to being a woman. It's simply a convenient argument for her to support Clinton.

For the record, Bill Clinton was given a similar chance as Obama was (keynote speaker at the DNC) in the 80's, before he was ever placed on the map as a presidential contender. It has nothing to do with race, whatsoever.

Hahah I have to disagree with you here my friend. I think Barack's skin color has taken him a LONG LONG way and then some.

• Members

Hahah I have to disagree with you here my friend. I think Barack's skin color has taken him a LONG LONG way and then some.

I think that it has mattered to a lot of OTHER people, and Obama has done a great job of NOT making it a factor. People are forgetting that he graduated from Harvard Law and was editor of the Harvard Law Review (one of the most prestigious legal journals in the nation) before he was in the political circle, and he was black then, as well.

What I find disgusting is the people who say "Oh, he's so eloquent" or "He's so well spoken", because behind that, there's often a twist of "He's so eloquent for being a black man."

• Members

come on men, the only two people that really had something to say lost.

The important thing in the USA is Brittney and Martha S and {censored} like that, when someone tells you the truth in your face you either turn your heads to the other side or close your eyes and try not to listen.

So the only 2 guys taht really said something important are out of the race.

Now you have a Nazi on the republican side .(McCain)

And two people that have nothing on their speech:

"Hope hope hope" (Obama) and

"i never went to the congress that day to vote, the issue was too important and i got cold feet" (Hillary).

I would vote for Obama of the three and would pray that his first little showing won't be in a convertible in Texas.....

• Members

I think that it has mattered to a lot of OTHER people, and Obama has done a great job of NOT making it a factor. People are forgetting that he graduated from Harvard Law and was editor of the Harvard Law Review (one of the most prestigious legal journals in the nation) before he was in the political circle, and he was black then, as well.

What I find disgusting is the people who say "Oh, he's so eloquent" or "He's so well spoken", because behind that, there's often a twist of "He's so eloquent for being a black man."

Yeah he does do a good job of not playing into all the crap, he seems pretty reasonable. I still have no idea of what he is planning to do though.

Yeah he is a smart man.

• Members
:idea:

I don't give a damn if the next president worships Buddha or Allah or God, as long as they have a good handle on leading the nation.

Agreed. I've always been so jaded about politics. I think if half the politicians in DC felt the same way I did, maybe things would change.

• Members

come on men, the only two people that really had something to say lost.

The important thing in the USA is Brittney and Martha S and {censored} like that, when someone tells you the truth in your face you either turn your heads to the other side or close your eyes and try not to listen.

So the only 2 guys taht really said something important are out of the race.

And two people that have nothing on their speech:

"Hope hope hope" (Obama) and

"i never went to the congress that day to vote, the issue was too important and i got cold feet" (Hillary).

I would vote for Obama of the three and would pray that his first little showing won't be in a convertible in Texas.....

I have nothing to say, McCain is a Nazi? You arn't winning anyone over here.

• Members

Yeah he does do a good job of not playing into all the crap, he seems pretty reasonable. I still have no idea of what he is planning to do though.

Yeah he is a smart man.

I honestly feel like he's the best option simply because he seems the most reasonable. No man is an island, and no nation operates in a vacuum, and I think that our current administration (love them or hate them) forgot that for as much as other nations rely on the U.S., we rely on them as well.

I think it's a 3 way losing situation, but I feel like we may just lose the least with someone who is willing to take strides to repair our nation around the world.

• Members

Yeah, holy shirt, there's never been a US president that was religious!

DOOM! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!1!1!1!!1111!!!!ELEVENTY!!1!1!!!!!!

But that George sumthin' or another' was one of them there "Bern Again Christians" - they're good people.

• Members

5 years in the Hanoi Hilton and you think McCain is a Nazi???

You might not agree with his politics or policies, but the man has done more good for the USA then you ever will.

• Members

While I do get sick of hearing the old, "white people are holding us down" gripe, I do work in southeast DC and what from what I see everyday, I can understand that point of view.

That said, I think this guy made a solid point in the first video. {censored}s being visited on us, most likely because of all the {censored}ed up {censored} that we do to the world. (I'm talking everything...not just Hiroshima as he mentioned). If you if you erase the words "black and white" in the first video but leave the "poor and rich", he's right on the money.

I just wish people would stop looking at things in terms of color. I know it's there. I know there are real cultural differences. I just don't understand blaming an entire race for your problems. I want nothing more than for every race to have equal opportunities. And I'm welsh, irish and english. None whiter.

I'm still voting for Barack. He wasn't the dude saying this. And given my other options, I may have still voted for him if he were.

• Members

Lol yeah, and I'm sure where you live, people get together to have public debates on politics, instead of just turning on the TV.

Archived