OT-Some Interesting Videos of Obama's Church

Chrisjd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That preacher is a f***ing racist!! People like that make me sick, black white or whatever! Hate to tell you dude, Jesus was not a "black" man unless you consider people from Israel and the surrounding area's "black". The Bible states that Jesus had "hair like wool" and "skin like burnt copper" but that was typical of the indegenous people of that area.

I don't give a damn if the next president worships Buddha or Allah or God

You should if their choice is Allah. If you ever read the koran pr anything about the Koran, you will find that it is impossible, according to muslim theology, to be a good American and a good muslim. There are over 140 instances in the koran citing violence or death to Christians and non-muslims. According to the koran, if you are not a believer you should be converted or put to death.

Islam is a virus.

• Members

You should if their choice is Allah. If you ever read the koran pr anything about the Koran, you will find that it is impossible, according to muslim theology, to be a good American and a good muslim. There are over 140 instances in the koran citing violence or death to Christians and non-muslims. According to the koran, if you are not a believer you should be converted or put to death.

Islam is a virus.

Bull{censored}. Intolerance like this is a virus.

• Members

Typical liberal reply, assuming we get 100% of our views and beliefs from oreily and hannity.

To be perfectly fair, O'Reilly and Hannity (and the rest of Faux news) have been RIDING the issue of Obama's church, the picture of him in traditional African dress, etc. I have heard NUMEROUS references to Obama's middle name (Hussein) as though it makes him a bad person.

• Members

Agree with your other points, disagree with this one. The fact that Obama has 90% support from the blacks definitely points to race.

I'll concede that point to a point. Ferrarro's comments were still extremely off base, and to claim that someone who has an impressive resume (albiet a slightly short one) is ONLY in the position he's in due to race is simply dismissive and irresponsible.

• Members
Bull{censored}. Intolerance like this is a virus.

My man.:thu:

Once again Fox News sets the agenda, and their little sheep fall right in line.

Hannity/O'Reilly much?

I had noticed the rotating icon as well. Fox News. I can't even type something that properly explains my disgust with Rupert Murdoch and that damn station.

That preacher is a f***ing racist!! People like that make me sick, black white or whatever! Hate to tell you dude, Jesus was not a "black" man unless you consider people from Israel and the surrounding area's "black". The Bible states that Jesus had "hair like wool" and "skin like burnt copper" but that was typical of the indegenous people of that area.

Oh, well then. You must've been there.:mad:

Honestly, who gives a {censored} what color Jesus was? Try and focus on what he did, dumbasses.

• Members

I'll concede that point
to a point
. Ferrarro's comments were still extremely off base, and to claim that someone who has an impressive resume (albiet a slightly short one) is ONLY in the position he's in due to race is simply dismissive and irresponsible.

Do you HONESTLY believe obama would have had the EXACT SAME success if he were white?

honestly????

• Members

Agree with your other points, disagree with this one. The fact that Obama has 90% support from the blacks definitely points to race.

It's like those super hot blondes with big tits, long legs and a nice ass...who also have brains. The appearance gets them in the door. Their brains will keep them there.

• Members

Do you HONESTLY believe obama would have had the EXACT SAME success if he were white?

honestly????

I honestly think that if he were in the position he was in and was a white man, Hillary wouldn't stand a chance.

I'll leave the speculation to someone else, but I honestly think that with his passion and penchant for public speaking, if he were not a factor in the 2008 election, he damn well would be in the 2012 election.

• Members
To be perfectly fair, O'Reilly and Hannity (and the rest of Faux news) have been RIDING the issue of Obama's church, the picture of him in traditional African dress, etc. I have heard NUMEROUS references to Obama's middle name (Hussein) as though it makes him a bad person.

Dude I'm just looking out for that purple turban. Once that's unveiled IF and after he's elected.....

dun dun dun

The Anti-Christ has arrived :lol:

• Members

5 years in the Hanoi Hilton and you think McCain is a Nazi???

You might not agree with his politics or policies, but the man has done more good for the USA then you ever will.

OH MY GOD. im so {censored}ing tired of this {censored}. yes, he has done great {censored} for this country, yes he was {censored}ing tortured or whatever. what the {censored} that has to do with the presidency is beyond me. if our president gets {censored}ing captured and tortured, ill {censored}ing vote for mccain. until then, lets vote for someone with some {censored}ing ideas and some {censored}ing change.

{censored} :mad:

• Members

What are you getting at? We're all aware that black people support the hell out of Obama.

I am getting at the fact that race DOES indeed play a huge part in this election, as much as people don't want to admit it or believe it.

• Members

Islam is a virus.

thank god there is nothing violent in the bible, phew!

Archived