I used to be a nice guy...

bikehorn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found this is true with IMMATURE and or self centered women. Unfortunately this seems to be the vast majority of them, but just like nice guys, there are nice girls out there too. I met one once, she was cool.

honestly youre right,

that CL post says everything that happened to me, i was a nice guy for a girl. but i'm no asshole. and i get plenty of nice girls. infact i've got one right now.

:love::love:

• Members

i was that guy. the difference, though, is that i knew how to use it to get laid.

see, i'm not smooth. i'm not hot, or tall, or rich, or any of the things that chicks are looking for. i am PERSISTENT. i have looked at a girl and said "i WILL have that". then, i set about making that happen. sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not. sometimes i failed.

so, once i've decided that i'm gonna get in a chick's britches, i find a way to infiltrate their lives. once i've gained their trust (which is easy when you're as unintimidating as i am) i start to unravel whatever relationship she's in at the time. i make a big deal about the {censored} he does wrong, and downplay what he does right. eventually, they break up...and i get to be rebound man. SCORE! the best guy to be is rebound man. you are almost assured to not have to marry the girl, but she lets loose on you with all the pent up frustration of a failed relationship. it's awesome. i banged married chicks, even two chicks at a time using this strategy.

then i stumbled across my equal...so to speak. she was actually one of my failures. i tried to show her how lousy her BF was, but she didn't see it. once i realized the futility of my efforts, i bailed. then one day i ran into her at school, and she wanted me to "meet her friend". as it turns out, she had dumped the guy i told her was a loser. i met her friend. i didn't like her.at all. but, as i found out, that wasn't the motive. the girl i'd failed with still remembered what a "nice guy" i was.

we've been married three years on the 23rd of this month.

my plan was TOO effective. it backfired, you might say. no part of my plan ever included marriage. as a matter of fact, one of the married chicks i banged (who was a GREAT lay, might i add) did my wife's makeup for our wedding...just before leaving her husband (i woulda been a shoe in for that ass). so, you see, playing the nice guy role can get results, but not necessarily the results you're looking for.

• Members

i was that guy. the difference, though, is that i knew how to use it to get laid.

see, i'm not smooth. i'm not hot, or tall, or rich, or any of the things that chicks are looking for. i am PERSISTENT. i have looked at a girl and said "i WILL have that". then, i set about making that happen. sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not. sometimes i failed.

so, once i've decided that i'm gonna get in a chick's britches, i find a way to infiltrate their lives. once i've gained their trust (which is easy when you're as unintimidating as i am) i start to unravel whatever relationship she's in at the time. i make a big deal about the {censored} he does wrong, and downplay what he does right. eventually, they break up...and i get to be rebound man. SCORE! the best guy to be is rebound man. you are almost assured to not have to marry the girl, but she lets loose on you with all the pent up frustration of a failed relationship. it's awesome. i banged married chicks, even two chicks at a time using this strategy.

then i stumbled across my equal...so to speak. she was actually one of my failures. i tried to show her how lousy her BF was, but she didn't see it. once i realized the futility of my efforts, i bailed. then one day i ran into her at school, and she wanted me to "meet her friend". as it turns out, she had dumped the guy i told her was a loser. i met her friend. i didn't like her.at all. but, as i found out, that wasn't the motive. the girl i'd failed with still remembered what a "nice guy" i was.

my plan was TOO effective. it backfired, you might say. no part of my plan ever included marriage. as a matter of fact, one of the married chicks i banged (who was a GREAT lay, might i add) did my wife's makeup for our wedding...just before leaving her husband (i woulda been a shoe in for that ass). so, you see, playing the nice guy role can get results, but not necessarily the results you're looking for.

hahahaha aweseom

• Members
on very small levels i can understand

you're just way blunt about it
:o

that's my personality. i'm blunt about everything. i mean, how many ways are there to tell somebody that their breath smells like they've been snacking in the cat box?

one thing that you can always count on from me is that you get the truth as i see it with no candy coating. if that's good or bad is up to you:thu:

• Members

Here's my take on this...

The "nice guys never get any" is the excuse used by every dude who is nice and has NOTHING else going for them. Just like the guy who posted the Craigslist thing said..."a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself". It's not the fact that you're NICE that is {censored}ing it up...it's that you're {censored}ing UGLY and NOT EXCITING.

Would you date a girl who is nice, but oh...she happens to weigh 400 pounds and forgot to shave since 1986? Hell no. Will that girl go home and cry about the fact that "nice girls never get any"? Nope. She knows she is a fat ass. Guys don't think this way. Most ignore the fact that they are fat and blame it on the nice guy syndrome. Guess what...FAT ASS BALD SLOBS WHO ARE ASSHOLES AREN'T GETTING ANY EITHER. Do you guys really expect girls to not care about your looks?

I had a friend recently ask me why he is always put directly into the "Friend" bracket. I didn't have the heart to tell him, but I knew exactly what it was. He is 27, lives with his grandmother and hasn't worked out...ever. He isn't exactly eye candy. He honestly believes it's because he's too nice.

I come across as an asshole in this post. I may even come across as an asshole in most of my posts. I'm just a bit frank at times. In real life, any of my friends will tell you I'm a nice guy. I treat women like gold. I try my best to be a gentleman. I also had a model beg me to come home with her this past Saturday night (I'm sure many will call bull{censored}...doesn't matter). Nice guys don't get any? I don't think so.

• Members
Yeah, it pretty much sucks ass being the nice guy. I'm still working on being an asshole, and I suck at it. Haven't gotten anything yet
:mad:

I've got lots of friends, though
:lol:

Just say whatever comes to mind. Alcohol helps too.

• Members

OMG... hilarious...

• Members

you {censored}ers think i'm joking. i wish i was nearly as creative as it would take to come up with a story like this. i swear, one day i will write a book about my life. it will be completely true and wholly unbelievable.

See, the difference is that you are PLAYING the nice guy, but you aren't really the nice guy. Know what I mean?

• Members

Pwnt :lol:

Archived