I hate the phrase, "Hard working, white Americans"

JBecker

• Members

Ha! I just posted basically the same thing! Nice!

EDIT: Actually, wait. What I'm talking about, given time to grow and propagate, will DESTROY their pocketbook. It's not the same thing as arguing who is to blame for low test scores in public schools.

Actually its not just politicians, its the upper crust. I think you can tell from greed, both corporate and political, and how it is so out of control suggests that either the richest 1% actually are either to dumb to know what they are doing will hurt their pocketbook in this country, or they are greedily smart enough to know to grab as much money as they can, then after the country collapses,they will high tail it to some other country in the world.

There is a reason that these top 1% have investments in other countries, as well as a ton of corporations.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Good, well thought out argument.
:rolleyes:

Well seeing as you're lumping all blacks as people who "hate the work slavery" and want to get rid of words like whip, and plantation when in actuality most don't give two {censored}s about words like and could care less. But instead you assume because some loud group in RI is talking about this all blacks feel that way?

How many black folk do you ACTUALLY know? I have a good guess:idea:

• Members
Well seeing as you're lumping all blacks as people who "hate the work slavery" and want to get rid of words like whip, and plantation when in actuality most don't give two {censored}s about words like and could care less. But instead you assume because some loud group in RI is talking about this all blacks feel that way?

Is it zero...:idea:

What do I win :)

• Members

White trash, and trailer park scum.

Why are production workers considered to be white trash or scum? The Voters she is referring to are the factory workers in Ohio and PA. People who do work their asses off and work tons of overtime to be able to afford their families a good life. Just because they did not have the opportunity to go to college does not make them bad people. It's the condenscending view towards these people that they are all a bunch of bigots or half retarded racists that piss them off so much and make them not vote for people like Obama. Why in an election where Obama is having a hard time connecting with white voters......and he needs white voters to be able to win the election in November, is it a crime to talk/pander to white voters??? We pander to black voters and hispanic voters all of the time.....why can't we pander to the rural white factory workers vote? I'll tell you why because the media and City liberals truly think that "those" people are the white trash and scum you so obviously think they are too.

• Members

Why are production workers considered to be white trash or scum? The Voters she is referring to are the factory workers in Ohio and PA. People who do work their asses off and work tons of overtime to be able to afford their families a good life. Just because they did not have the opportunity to go to college does not make them bad people. It's the condenscending view towards these people that they are all a bunch of bigots or half retarded racists that piss them off so much and make them not vote for people like Obama. Why in an election where Obama is having a hard time connecting with white voters......and he needs white voters to be able to win the election in November, is it a crime to talk/pander to white voters??? We pander to black voters and hispanic voters all of the time.....why can't we pander to the rural white factory workers vote? I'll tell you why because the media and City liberals truly think that "those" people are the white trash and scum you so obviously think they are too.

You should stick around a little longer and hold your tongue before you lash out at Ehud

• Members
Why are white Americans who make less than 50k the "hardworking" Americans? Why aren't other Americans "hardworking"? Why aren't blacks? Hispanics?

Why are rural Americans the "real" America? Why do politics hate educated people? People from cities or suburbs? Why is the rhetoric that rural Americans are the "real" people in this country?

So this is how one gets to 16,000 posts! :rolleyes:

Nice inane thread! :poke:

• Members

Just because they did not have the opportunity to go to college does not make them bad people.

Maybe if they had decided to pay attention in high school rather than trying to get blasted and screw anything with a pulse, they would have had some doors held open for them.

• Members

lulz @ Obama not getting elected because I called some dweebs in PA, white trash scum. :lol:

With that line of thought:

Me > Obama

• Members

When did I say ALL black folks? Get your head out of your ass.

If I inferred anything, its that black groups like this can lead to the banning of words from American culture, which is never good.

I never said ALL BLACKS in that statement.

There are two types of people with their heads up their ass:

1) Ones who shove it up there and once they smell corn, they hightail it out of there

2) Ones who shove it up there and once they smell corn, they eat it.

Read my {censored}ing previous statement and stop eating the corn.

As far as knowing any blacks, my friends Brent, Dan and Wayne say hi.

I bet you people don't even treat your black friends as equals, you probably shove your head up their ass to please them because of the fear of ...oh my God, offending them.

The words that come out of my black friends and myself when we get together would make all you politically correct puppies run and hide. We come from a different time when we were actually working toward true equality.

• Members

You should stick around a little longer and hold your tongue before you lash out at Ehud

Thanks for letting me in on what I can and cannot say on the internet dickweed. My comments were not nescessarily aimed at Ehud as much as his statement was a basis for bitching about alot of the general attitude in this thread toward rural white voters and the OP. Unfortunately I lost my old screen name with the higher post count when they did the cleanup thingy and I forgot to blow Ehud in my post so my opinion is obviously not valid...I'll try better next time.

• Members
Thanks for letting me in on what I can and cannot say on the internet dickweed. My comment were not nescessarily aimed at Ehud as much as his statement was a basis for bitching about alot of the general attitude in this thread toward rural white voters and the OP. Unfortunately I lost my old screen name with the higher post count when they did the cleanup thingy and I forgot to blow Ehud in my post so my opinion is obviously not valid...I'll try better next time.

Internet.........serious business.

:cop:

Archived