QOTSA>your face

bullhead

• Members
i have a couple of the acoustics, and The Fun Machine Took a {censored} and Died (which might be the best song title ever), and a whole Live in Amsterdam disc that came with the import version, but that's it. no covers
:cry:
:cry:

if you wanna send them bastards over, go right ahead
:thu:

check your pm's. anybody else need a link PM me. :rawk:

• Members

i really like qotsa and have seen them live 3 times. the first 2 sucked because there live sound sucks. it was so muddy you couldn't distinguish what was what. just a wall of sound. the third time the sound was much much better. still, a great band. oh i like kyuss too.

• Members

Hahaa. Awsesome video. I'm a big fan of these guys.

I've noticed that a lot of people either love QOTSA and don't care so much for Kyuss, or the other way around. I can't get enough of either.

Yah, I loved QOTSA.. Then heard Kyuss.. Never went back!

Kyuss has a raw brutality to it that QOTSA didn't for me.. Kinda like when I hear Iggy and the stooges, can't sit still!

• Members
i HATE No One Knows. half of it sounds like a blatant ripoff of a particular Melvins song that i like a lot.

What melvins song does it sound like I listen to them quite abit and can't really think of one that it sounds like.:confused:

• Members
If a singer called me up like that, I'd go. But that was a pansy move to call the kid up there and just have the security hold him while you throw a bottle in his face.

He wouldn't have been able to finish the show if he pulled that crap with me.

:lol::lol::lol:

:blah::blah::blah:

...truly pathetic :idea:

• Members

funny, i used to hate this band.

bought Era Vulgaris. they're pretty good.

bought Rated R. they're damn good.

bought Songs for the Deaf. they stomp the {censored} out of mere mortal bands.

You'll probably dig QOTSA-QOTSA then, cause that's how I rate them, but with the self titled tied with SFTD. Lullabies to Paralyze is my least fav., but still good enough that I pop it in from time to time.

Are you a Kyuss fan, and have you heard any of the Dessert Sessions discs? If not you are in for one {censored}ing hell of an aural treat. :cool:

• Members
What melvins song does it sound like I listen to them quite abit and can't really think of one that it sounds like.
:confused:

Aie, I'd like to know too. Loves me some Melvins.

I mean {censored}, heavy music is heavy music, and there's gonna be lots of similar sounding riffs, but I don't think I'd call any of the guys in QOTSA creatively challenged. They definitely don't have to rip of King Buzzo.

• Members

Me, too. I saw QOTSA open for NIN and they were abysmal.

Saw them open for NIN as well and thought they were a little better than okay. Then I saw them head line a show and wow, night and day difference, they are true rock and roll, they don't give a {censored} about how they perform when they are support

Archived