QOTSA>your face

bullhead

• Members

video NSFW

[YOUTUBE]FCsmRFfsX0o[/YOUTUBE]

funny, i used to hate this band.

bought Era Vulgaris. they're pretty good.

bought Rated R. they're damn good.

bought Songs for the Deaf. they stomp the {censored} out of mere mortal bands.

• Members

I really really like Era Vulgaris. I have all the singles and acoustic versions that came out on the singles for that album and it bumps it up to like 21 tracks. Its awsome. Their cover of White Wedding is the {censored}. They also do amazing covers of a Tom Waits song and an Elliot Smith cover (Christian Brothers).

Phenomenal {censored}, mang. If you want 'em Ill upload them for you. :)

• Members

Why did you used to hate them? Era Vulgaris took awhile to grow on me but I dig it a lot, have you checked out Lullabies to Paralyze yet?

i HATE No One Knows. half of it sounds like a blatant ripoff of a particular Melvins song that i like a lot. and since that was always the song people would tell me to listen to to get me into them, hated the band as well. sucks.

Lullabies to Paralyze is meh compared to the rest of them, IMO. Era Vulgaris grabbed me squarely by the balls the minute i had Misfit Love loud enough to make my windows rattle.

• Members

I really really like Era Vulgaris. I have all the singles and acoustic versions that came out on the singles for that album and it bumps it up to like 21 tracks. Its awsome. Their cover of White Wedding is the {censored}. They also do amazing covers of a Tom Waits song and an Elliot Smith cover (Christian Brothers).

Phenomenal {censored}, mang. If you want 'em Ill upload them for you.
:)

i have a couple of the acoustics, and The Fun Machine Took a {censored} and Died (which might be the best song title ever), and a whole Live in Amsterdam disc that came with the import version, but that's it. no covers :cry::cry:

if you wanna send them bastards over, go right ahead :thu:

• Members

QOTSA -- I was a late comer to the party for sure, but I mucho dig them. Lullabies was the record that really got me into them,....still my favorite.

I think Josh could legitimately put the beat down on most of us,...that dude in the audience was obviously fearful.

• Members

If a singer called me up like that, I'd go. But that was a pansy move to call the kid up there and just have the security hold him while you throw a bottle in his face.

He wouldn't have been able to finish the show if he pulled that crap with me.

• Members

Do I need to?

If you assume that everyone has the same fighting ability and the only thing that matters is height and weight, no. Go on ahead in your simple world of equal fighting where fat babies can beat up bruce lee.

• Members

If you assume that everyone has the same fighting ability and the only thing that matters is height and weight, no. Go on ahead in your simple world of equal fighting where fat babies can beat up bruce lee.

You seemed to have missed the video, here it is again for you:

KyK0y02HvVc

• Members

Josh would destroy your ass....sorry buddy but that guy is pretty {censored}ing diesel and truly does not give a {censored}. Plus his road crew would finish you off before you said "please stop"

If you throw {censored} at bands....expect to get your {censored}ing ass railed. That {censored} is not acceptable.

• Members

Hahaa. Awsesome video. I'm a big fan of these guys.

I've noticed that a lot of people either love QOTSA and don't care so much for Kyuss, or the other way around. I can't get enough of either.

never listened to Kyuss...maybe I should.

• Members

never listened to Kyuss...maybe I should.

Definitely give them a spin. Member-wise, they are essentially the roots of QOTSA. Less melodic and a bit more br00tal, although I wouldn't call them metal, but quite awesome.

• Members

Do yourself a favor and check out kyuss, great band. Start with blues for the red sun or sky valley as those I think would be the easiest to start with. As far Era Vulgaris it was the only QOTSA record I really couldn't stand at all. As far as Josh Homme having security hold a kid to throw a bottle is his face just confirms to me the fact that more than a few people he's played with over the years pretty much called him a douche and apparently he is. Why would someone be afraid of a "diesel guy who doesn;t give a {censored}" who has security hold a kid in place for him.

• Members

Do yourself a favor and check out kyuss, great band. Start with blues for the red sun or sky valley as those I think would be the easiest to start with. As far Era Vulgaris it was the only QOTSA record I really couldn't stand at all. As far as Josh Homme having security hold a kid to throw a bottle is his face just confirms to me the fact that more than a few people he's played with over the years pretty much called him a douche and apparently he is. Why would someone be afraid of a "diesel guy who doesn;t give a {censored}" who has security hold a kid in place for him.

Yeh! I say start with welcome to sky valley, that's waaaay the most catchy album. I love Kyuss but don't really like QOTSA aha, so i'm in that camp.

Archived