The Cougar Thread

jaytee123

• Members

They recently said the "exposed thong" look was one of the worst in fashion history (thank you Yahoo front page). I think they're full of {censored}. It might be totally slutty, or something, but goddammit, I want it to come back.

If my wife walked in on me licking Gilian Anderson's ass crack, she would completely understand, and be cool with it.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If my wife walked in on me licking Gilian Anderson's ass crack, she would completely understand, and be cool with it.

Well, everyone has a gimme list. If I walked in on my woman going at it with Robert Downey Jr., I couldn't fault her.

• Members

Me and my wife actually have an "acceptable" list:

She can do Brad Pitt, Prince, Johnny Depp etc...a few others.

I'm allowed to do Oksana Baiul (she's the number one crush I've always had...I know there are better looking women but there is just something about Oksana), Kirsten Dunst (though I'm just not that into her anymore), Salma Hayek, etc...

Actually we both are allowed to do Johnny Depp...even I would consider it.

• Members

Me and my wife actually have an "acceptable" list:

She can do Brad Pitt, Prince, Johnny Depp etc...a few others.

I'm allowed to do Oksana Baiul (she's the number one crush I've always had...I know there are better looking women but there is just something about Oksana), Kirsten Dunst (though I'm just not that into her anymore), Salma Hayek, etc...

Actually we both are allowed to do Johnny Depp...even I would consider it.

CLEVELAND: Okay, Johnny Depp or Richard Grieco?

QUAGMIRE: Aw, that's gross!

PETER:: Oh! Let's not do this!

CLEVELAND: C'mon! If you're secure enough in your masculinity, you can answer a simple hypothetical.

QUAGMIRE: Aw, all right... Johnny Depp, cause he kinda looks like a chick, I guess.

• Members

Sean Young still does it for me.

sean_young-beach2.jpg

Wow...and I figured I was the only one in the world that loves Sean Young.

She's cute as {censored}, surprisingly intelligent, bat-{censored} crazy, and doesn't give a flying {censored} what anyone thinks of her.

A+...would

Another thing to remember is that at age 39 and rapidly approaching 40...I'd pretty much schtuck mud.

• 2 months later...

Archived