The Cougar Thread

jaytee123

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Your input is not wanted.

He's right hardtail, it isn't. I know we've discussed this before. The vast majority of people on here are disgusted by what you throw up. If you want to post circus freaks find another forum outside of HC.

• Members
He's right hardtail, it isn't. I know we've discussed this before. The vast majority of people on here are disgusted by what you throw up. If you want to post circus freaks find another forum outside of HC.

justcrash'0wned :thu:

• Members

...I was not expecting that. Moderators: {censored} yeah.

• Moderators

...I was not expecting that. Moderators: {censored} yeah.

I'm just as sick of it myself. I am this close to not allowing ANY of these kinds of threads in here because he constantly pulls that crap. There are pictures of attractive big breasted/juicy butt'ed women who are not naked all over the net who are NOT circus freaks but he insists on only posting caricatures (sp?) of those women.

• Members

I'm just as sick of it myself. I am this close
to not allowing ANY of these kinds of threads in here because he constantly pulls that crap. There are pictures of attractive big breasted/juicy butt'ed women who are not naked all over the net who are NOT circus freaks but he insists on only posting caricatures (sp?) of those women.

Can't you just ban him, and not the titties?

My god, man, think of the titties.

• Members

Sean Young still does it for me.

sean_young-beach2.jpg

I didn't evne recognise her until I looked her up!

I thought she was foxy in Ace Ventura. And I thought she was gorgeous in Bladerunner. But I think her time has past now... I mean damn, that rectangular torso! :cry:

What's with the toque and bikini combo? Why would you wear winter headwear with your bikini at the beach? Is she trying to hide her bald spot?

• Members

one_million++;

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived