The Cougar Thread

jaytee123

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice! I think we can just end this thread now with those two.

Did you see "before the Devil Knows you're Dead" with Marissa running around butt ass nekkid and taking it doggystyle like a champ? I don't know why that didn't win the Oscar for best movie ever made ever. EVER!!:love:

• Members

Did you see "before the Devil Knows you're Dead" with Marissa running around butt ass nekkid and taking it doggystyle like a champ? I don't know why that didn't win the Oscar for best movie ever made ever. EVER!!
:love:

That was the reason I watched that flic. She's fantastic.

• Members

Did you see "before the Devil Knows you're Dead" with Marissa running around butt ass nekkid and taking it doggystyle like a champ? I don't know why that didn't win the Oscar for best movie ever made ever. EVER!!

...adding most awesomest movie ever to Netflix...

• Members

oh... oh my... :o

• Members

eating popcorn? Drinking a Pepsi? Posting on HCAF? What was the other hand doing? I MUST KNOW!!!!

You don't wanna know...:freak::lol: Ok, if you must know, the other hand is smashing Sovtek power tubes.

My GF is highly jealous of Marisa. Every time she pops up onscreen, she has my undivided attention.

Archived