OT: I wanna see yer cats!

decode6

• Members

My cat would not waste his time with that thing.

Check the pic. She is trying to get to me for attention. Cats just come to you for food. In fact, you would be food if you were shrunk.

Dogs would wag their tails just hearing your voice/commands.

Cats would wag your entrails.

I am allergic so I am not the best person to be in this thread. DIE KITTEH!!!!

• Members
Check the pic. She is trying to get to me for attention. Cats just come to you for food. In fact, you would be food if you were shrunk.

QUOTE]

That's not true at all. Cats love to hang out with people. I've had cats all my life, and they all love to curl up on your lap, or get a nice belly rub. Maybe yours just doesn't like you.

P.S. Conan would totally eat your rat.

• Members

Say hello to Felix, living proof that you don't find cats - they find you.

I found this little guy at one of those cat shelters when he was three months old. It was winter and I was wearing a heavy Carhart coat. When I picked up Felix to hold him, he crawled inside my coat, curled up, and went to sleep.

There is no better way to say "take me home"

He is a great companion, great mouser, and is the undisputed king of the hill anywhere there are other cats. When I go on vacation, I leave him with my parents who have five other cats and Felix is the boss. One of those cats had a major prima donna attitude which ceased when Felix planted a nail mark square between her eyes.

felix-cuddle.jpg

• Members

Say hello to Felix, living proof that you don't find cats - they find you.

I found this little guy at one of those cat shelters when he was three months old. It was winter and I was wearing a heavy Carhart coat. When I picked up Felix to hold him, he crawled inside my coat, curled up, and went to sleep.

There is no better way to say "take me home"

He is a great companion, great mouser, and is the undisputed king of the hill anywhere there are other cats. When I go on vacation, I leave him with my parents who have five other cats and Felix is the boss. One of those cats had a major prima donna attitude which ceased when Felix planted a nail mark square between her eyes.

felix-cuddle.jpg

I love stories like that. Symon, as posted above, grabbed the back of my jacket when I was looking at another cat at the shelter. When I turned to look at him he meowed at me. I let him out, played with him for about 10 seconds and then took him home. Couldn't ask for a better pet. :thu:

• Members

Rocky (My cat):

He likes to sleep in all sorts of weird places: in bags, on top of the fridge, in cupboards, in the bath tub, in the sink

0529081445-00.jpg

0222082232-00.jpg

Buster (Sister's cat):

Also known as Kitler.

crop.jpg

inbag.jpg

Gizmo (Parent's cat):

IMG_0719.jpg

With our German Shepherd, Zarra

IMG_0274-1.jpg

• Members

I have no pets :cry: My landlady is a bitch.

Glenecho's Coz takes the win for coolest cat in the thread. He looks like a miniature panther.

Samnite's Porkchop wins the prize for best name.

Zachman is either ~5'1" or his cat is very large.

Either way, biggest cat in the thread award.

JesperX: If you're not already aware of it, you can submit pics of Buster to

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

• Members

Dogs would wag their tails just hearing your voice/commands.

Cats would wag your entrails.

I am allergic so I am not the best person to be in this thread. DIE KITTEH!!!!

Not true, my cat just comes over to spend time with me all of the time. He was in the studio so much that I put his pic on the logo. My cat will only eat cat food, I can set people food in front of him and he will not touch it. He also will come to me if I call him, stand when told to, and sit when told. Cats are very trainable most people just don't try.

I was just kidding about your pet...cute fella.

• Members

Well, I have pics, but my cat has been sick. He's diabetic anyway, but Sunday morning he stayed under the bed most of the day. He didnt eat, only drank water. I know this behavior from him cause he did it before when he a bladder infection.

Getting ready now to take him to the vet. Wish him luck...

• Members

That's not true at all. Cats love to hang out with people. I've had cats all my life, and they all love to curl up on your lap, or get a nice belly rub. Maybe yours just doesn't like you.

P.S. Conan would totally eat your rat.

It wants a belly rub because it is full of fleas.

:lem::mad::p

Archived