NMFAD = Pure 100% win. (pic inside)

bullhead

• Members
Who made it? Is it a modded Marshall? Looks nice.
:cool:

the "2204" is a Voodoo Amps CP50. it owns, but i'm trying to sell it.

the other is a 1959X. i hate the "X"... but it's probably going out to get modded next week.... hence the selling the CP50.

(waits for JBecker to show up and give me {censored} about selling the Voodoos i like to get more)

:facepalm:

• Members

the other is a 1959X. i hate the "X"... but it's probably going out to get modded next week.... hence the selling the CP50.

(waits for JBecker to show up and give me {censored} about selling the Voodoos i like to get more)

Looks cool. I hope the mod works out well. :cool:

• Members

Doing my work for me...

• Members
why does Jbecker give you {censored} for selling voodoos?

because i always love the amps to death and then sell them to get a new one. then i regret it. then i fall in love with the new one. then i sell it to get a new one. then i regret it. lather, rinse, repeat.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members
because i always love the amps to death and then sell them to get a new one. then i regret it. then i fall in love with the new one. then i sell it to get a new one. then i regret it. lather, rinse, repeat.

He gets it.

You should take the super long drive to Jersey to check out James Peters' maplifiers.

Archived