Road cases

NixerX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hold on...a roadcase for a head/rack/ AND a 2x12????

Thats gonna be one heavy {censored}ing case

Who's that guy thats got like a 4x12, a head and a big rack in one tall roadcase?

If anythings fail, that is. It looks like its about to topple over (I dont even trust 2 heads on my cab) plus it must weigh a {censored}ing tonne.

• Members

Who's that guy thats got like a 4x12, a head and a big rack in one tall roadcase?

If anythings fail, that is. It looks like its about to topple over (I dont even trust 2 heads on my cab) plus it must weigh a {censored}ing tonne.

I might be rading some {censored} for my buddies roadcase for my head/ rack and I'm not looking foward to moving THAT. {censored} getting something with my cab, and head together. My cab weighs to much as it is lol

• Members

i once played with a band that used a full stack that was all in one case...they said the only problem was lifting it on/off stages with no ramps :lol:

• Members
They don't look like good rack cases to my eyes
:(

The bottom one is very good/very strong. The top one isn't but I wanted it to be light enough so I could carry it myself. If it's only 120 pounds or so full I don't need anyone helping me carrying it up the stairs. I can carry it 50 yards or so w/out complaining. The bottom one is so heavy and bulky I can't carry it up the stairs by myself when it's empty. :lol:

• Members

hey, you never posted pix:poke:

'Cause I've been out putting my case to use on the road, n00b. :poke:

This is what I went out with. I dont have a pedalboard for my pedals, so to reduce setup time I just used a GT-6 for boost, tuning and delay.

TouringRigJune08.jpg

• Members

Maxline stuff is great and the company is absolutely awesome to deal with. They'll build you anything you want fairly fast. I got this custom one done for my Lonestar with dolly wheels on it so I can roll it around carry-on style and had it 10 days after I ordered it. Granted I'm only a couple hundred miles away so UPS was 1 day.

IMG_0093-2.jpg

• Members

Just keep in mind with road cases that they do add alot of weight. That is what I hate about them. Consider if you really need a road case. For me gigging one to 2 times a month and hauling my own gear I don't see a need. If I was playing every weekend and had people to help me I would think differently....

• Members

'Cause I've been out putting my case to use on the road, n00b. :poke:

This is what I went out with. I dont have a pedalboard for my pedals, so to reduce setup time I just used a GT-6 for boost, tuning and delay.

TouringRigJune08.jpg

its not white:cry:

Archived