I'm out of a job for 2 weeks now gat damn

Brick

• Members

Well today, I was working, and this guy who I don't get along with, came into work (he's an employee as well) and asked me what was up, so I played along being friendly and what not. And he has this little tennis ball that he's bouncing around, so he throws it up and says catch, I go to catch it, and he gives me an uppercut to my balls.

The kid took off running, and kinda stumbled, so I kick the back of his knee in and he starts to fall, so I grab him and put him in a chokehold, he squirms away and starts taking a bic arcing left hook, and I hit him square in the nose.

Anyways, the kid has a broken nose, and a fractured eye socket. Charges aren't being pressed (thankfully) but my boss suspended me for two weeks, and I doubt she'll let me back after that.

So, do you think it fair, that the other guy's action which were obviously pre-meditated, have no effect on him (he's not being punished at all) and all the blame gets placed on me?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a lesson. Next time someone throws something in the air, stare em dead in the eye, and tell them you will {censored}ing kill him with a {censored}ing hachet in in his {censored}ing sleep after you sneak into his house one night at 3am.

Trust me it works...

I use it for everything...

Good luck on the job thing man, seems half of the HCAF is unemployed as of late...

O wait,

We are musicians...

• Members

that sucks mang! sorry

mistake you made was you left blood...he didnt and thats why he getting off free:(

sorry

A kick to the nads, espescially out of hate, is a dangerous action with potential long term complications.

Use those two weeks to try to find another job.

In my world it should be "Guy who starts fight loses job/gets suspended-a defensive response from a non-agressor should be overlooked." WTF- Someone is being cordial and gets kicked you in the masculine marbles AND has to deal with a suspensionAND the possibility of HIM pressing charges?...WTF is this world coming to?:facepalm:

It scares me, because if someone does that to me I would just snap. Im the most easy going guy around and no one has any reason to do that to me.

Hope the pooning pods are ok... :lol:

• Members

This is a lesson. Next time someone throws something in the air, stare em dead in the eye, and tell them you will {censored}ing kill him with a {censored}ing hachet in in his {censored}ing sleep after you sneak into his house one night at 3am.

Trust me it works...

I use it for everything...

Good luck on the job thing man, seems half of the HCAF is unemployed as of late...

O wait,

We are musicians...

Will do :cop:

• Members

A kick to the nads, espescially out of hate, is a dangerous action with potential long term complications.
Use those two weeks to try to find another job.

In my world it should be "Guy who starts fight loses job/gets suspended-a defensive response from a non-agressor should be overlooked." WTF- Someone is being cordial and gets kicked you in the masculine marbles AND has to deal with a suspension...WTF is this world coming to?
:facepalm:

It scares me, because if someone does that to me I would just snap. Im the most easy going guy around and no one has any reason to do that to me.

It wasn't a kick, ya know the falcon punch gif? It was like that, except substitute me with the bitch getting punched.

And The job search has already started.

• Members

Well today, I was working, and this guy who I don't get along with, came into work (he's an employee as well) and asked me what was up, so I played along being friendly and what not. And he has this little tennis ball that he's bouncing around, so he throws it up and says catch, I go to catch it, and he gives me an uppercut to my balls.

The kid took off running, and kinda stumbled, so I kick the back of his knee in and he starts to fall, so I grab him and put him in a chokehold, he squirms away and starts taking a bic arcing left hook, and I hit him square in the nose.

Anyways, the kid has a broken nose, and a fractured eye socket. Charges aren't being pressed (thankfully) but my boss suspended me for two weeks, and I doubt she'll let me back after that.

So, do you think it fair, that the other guy's action which were obviously pre-meditated, have no effect on him (he's not being punished at all) and all the blame gets placed on me?

Two wrongs don't make a right... {censored} that, I would've done the same thing if some {censored}er hit me in the balls.:mad:

• Members

It wasn't a kick, ya know the falcon punch gif? It was like that, except substitute me with the bitch getting punched.

And The job search has already started.

Ok I wasnt sure what you meant by uppercut. I know its a punch, i just thought it was a creative way to describe a kick. My bad, so sad.

What kind of work do you do?

Archived