I'm out of a job for 2 weeks now gat damn

Brick

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even know why they thought it would be funny, I have a good 7 inches on the guy, and atleast 60 pounds on him, unless he was betting on running away, and me not catching him, idk what the {censored} he was thinking

• Members

I don't even know why they thought it would be funny, I have a good 7 inches on the guy, and atleast 60 pounds on him, unless he was betting on running away, and me not catching him, idk what the {censored} he was thinking

Not catching him? He works there with you. You are gonna run into each other eventually whether you had caught him or not.

Don't know what he could have been thinking either, but he'll definitely think from now on.

• Members

Logic says ... he was dared or fulfilling a bet.

• Members
Twas a blast. If there isn't a thread started about the ampfest later tonight, maybe I'll step up to the plate. I'm hoping that somebody with pics starts a thread though (I don't have any pics).
:cop:

He had some girlie mags strewn about on the table, right there in the common area. LOL!
:thu:

awsome, I would definitley love to see a pics thread

• Members
I don't even know if I would recover from a falcon punch to the nuts in time to beat the {censored}er's ass like re rightly deserved.

I your testicular fortitude is a thing of legend, I shall call you Testiclese from now on.

that's getting sigg'd like a mofo :love:

• Members

I don't even know if I would recover from a falcon punch to the nuts in time to beat the {censored}er's ass like re rightly deserved.

I your testicular fortitude is a thing of legend, I shall call you Testiclese from now on.

Hmm, brings up the question, "Was it a successful or unsuccessful falcon punch"?

BTW- This is a guy, we need to rename it to elephant punch.

• Members

Hmm, brings up the question, "Was it a successful or unsuccessful falcon punch"?

BTW- This is a guy, we need to rename it to
elephant
punch.

No, he got me really good, I just had so much adrenaline flowing, that I didn't really notice the pain til it was over, then I had to sit down for a good 15 minutes

• Members

u r totally batman na:ow ...but yeah do u want me to go over to hiz h:owse and microwave all his action figures and a2m /gape /murder /suicide /buger:o /cakefart his family :idea:

btw wh:o the {censored} plays with a tennis ball ? was he to ghey to have a coin like teh tw:o face

• Members
u r totally batman na:ow ...but yeah do u want me to go over to hiz h:owse and microwave all his action figures and a2m /gape /murder /suicide /buger:o /cakefart his family
:idea:

btw wh:o the {censored} plays with a tennis ball ? was he to ghey to have a coin like teh tw:o face

do it. And this kid always is playing with something, pretty sure he's ADHD, but he just uses it as an excuse to cover his bull{censored} up, well, it didn't work today

Archived