DIMEBAG11 WHAT A SHIESTER!

noirjp

• Members
Wow dude, you have my phone # and I'm just a phone call away...I've tried calling you multiple times, I had it setup to be picked up Monday. I sent you an ebay message stating that as well, btw. I assumed since I have heard nothing from you that you had decided to keep it......I've been waiting a while to pick up that mark III, especially since I already sold my 6505.

I'm glad you decided to post this though, I've been a member of this forum for quite some time....I'm 27, and definitely don't live off of my parents money
:)
but, that's a whole other story
I've done countless numbers of deals on and off this forum. I was actually dying to get that mark III of yours.....but now.....no
Don't worry though I will "just go ahead and reply to my listing and let me out of the deal so I get my listing fees etc...back...but he hasn't because his parents won't give him his allowance this month"

I will vouch for this mother{censored}er I have quoted any day of the week, we have done gear deals valued past 2,000 dollars, and he has done nothing but packed well, shipped fast, provided excellent details, and of course sent perfect condition {censored}.

Besides being a gear whore, he has done nothing but positive {censored} for me
:love::love::love:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, this will be my last comment on this....I was in the wrong, it's been 2 weeks and I should've had this thing paid already. For some reason there was a lapse of communication and I apologize for that. The only thing that upset me was the fact that he has my email address and phone # and I would've rathered he called me (cause I actually would've set everything up to be picked up and paid for c ause I actually WANTED the amp) but, instead he posts on hcaf....funny stuff.

• Members

Well since it was all a lack of communication why don't you guys just finish the deal. He was wrong to put your name on the forum like that before speaking to you but he was probably freaking out haha. Like you said you were both waiting for the other to contact.

Everyone should just drop the BS and finish the deal. Have big hugs (no ass grabs dime) and let it be done! :D

• Members
Well since it was all a lack of communication why don't you guys just finish the deal. He was wrong to put your name on the forum like that before speaking to you but he was probably freaking out haha. Like you said you were both waiting for the other to contact.

Everyone should just drop the BS and finish the deal. Have big hugs (no ass grabs dime) and let it be done!
:D

AHHH C'mon Keith gives the best ass grabs :love::love::love:

• Members

in my experience people are always more willing to oust you on a public forum than try to actually resolve the problem.

well what do u expect, the ts had not heard from Keith and felt like he had no other choice. However i would have started a much less damageing thread than the ts. Keith was wrong to not pay the guy and not call him/contact him. The ball was in his court. When the seller is waiting payment, its YOUR responsibility to pay the person, or at least keep an open line of communication going. If i sell something ill be damned if im gonna chase a mother{censored}er for the money. If you're the buyer, once the seller says its yours, the ball is in your court. Once you pay, the ball is in the sellers court.

• Members

Can I have the amp?

As a note...with all the amps Keith buys and sells...there's bound to be a misunderstanding evey now and then. I say kiss and make up. I don't think anything was on purpose...looks like both "dropped the ball" a bit.

Can *I* have the amp?

• Members
Yeeeahhh.... I wouldn't take an allowance from my parents if they offered.

I get a monthly trust fund payment from my parents from money I inherited through my Dad's parents from when they passed away (I'm an only child). Should I feel guilty? Maybe I'll just let the state keep it. :rolleyes:

Archived