DIMEBAG11 WHAT A SHIESTER!

noirjp

• Members

So this kid wins my ebay auction for a Mark III. He tells me his parents in South Florida will come and bring me the money for my amp. It's been 3 weeks and this kid keeps telling me his parents are coming to my house. Wow! I just read his bull{censored} posts on this forum. Really...he should just go ahead and reply to my listing and let me out of the deal so I get my listing fees etc...back...but he hasn't because his parents won't give him his allowance this month.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I live in Orlando but, would be able to either pick up the head or have someone grab it for me....and I can pay in Cash. Any particular price you'd let it go locally for cash? or will you let it bid out....

Keith

Ty8@.com

Oh, in case you are intersted in a trade I have a brand new 6505.

- lsl1207

• Members

I've had a good interaction with Keith (he bought my 5150), and so have many others, but this story does sound like it could be legit since he has been talking about a Mark III that has been on it's way for weeks and he lives in south florida. I would like to hear what Keith has to say though. Do his parents really pay for his amps though???

• Members

I've had a good interaction with Keith (he bought my 5150), and so have many others, but this story does sound like it could be legit since he has been talking about a Mark III that has been on it's way for weeks and he lives in south florida. I would like to hear what Keith has to say though. Do his parents really pay for his amps though???

Seriously this has me really {censored}ing interested

• Members

I wouldn't really call that a scam even if it is true. You haven't given him anything yet right?

I've had to back out of some deals before myself. I've never done it on ebay but sometimes {censored} comes up.

Dimebag has a flawless reputation and I would personally send him a high dollar amp without payment up front without worrying about him paying me later.

There's more to this story, guess who I believe is innocent?

I still want a link to the ebay auction.

• Members

I wouldn't really call that a scam even if it is true. You haven't given him anything yet right?

I've had to back out of some deals before myself. I've never done it on ebay but sometimes {censored} comes up.

Dimebag has a flawless reputation and I would personally send him a high dollar amp without payment up front without worrying about him paying me later.

There's more to this story, guess who I believe is innocent?

I still want a link to the ebay auction.

Backing out is fine. No problem. You both amicably go your separate ways. It's quick, easy and no one ends up paying for it. This isn't the case here. It's been 3 weeks and now I still have to go through the ebay process to get my damn money back. It's the same guy. I've spoken to Keith myself. Check his other posts. I won't go into any further personal information but rest assured it is the same person. I would definitely think twice before trading on this site with him. You have no recourse here.

• Members

Backing out is fine. No problem. You both amicably go your separate ways. It's quick, easy and no one ends up paying for it. This isn't the case here. It's been 3 weeks and now I still have to go through the ebay process to get my damn money back. It's the same guy. I've spoken to Keith myself. Check his other posts. I won't go into any further personal information but rest assured it is the same person. I would definitely think twice before trading on this site with him. You have no recourse here.

K, let's see the auction.

• Members

So this kid wins my ebay auction for a Mark III. He tells me his parents in South Florida will come and bring me the money for my amp. It's been 3 weeks and this kid keeps telling me his parents are coming to my house. Wow! I just read his bull{censored} posts on this forum. Really...he should just go ahead and reply to my listing and let me out of the deal so I get my listing fees etc...back...but he hasn't because his parents won't give him his allowance this month.

Wow dude, you have my phone # and I'm just a phone call away...I've tried calling you multiple times, I had it setup to be picked up Monday. I sent you an ebay message stating that as well, btw. I assumed since I have heard nothing from you that you had decided to keep it......I've been waiting a while to pick up that mark III, especially since I already sold my 6505.

I'm glad you decided to post this though, I've been a member of this forum for quite some time....I'm 27, and definitely don't live off of my parents money :) but, that's a whole other story :) I've done countless numbers of deals on and off this forum. I was actually dying to get that mark III of yours.....but now.....no :) Don't worry though I will "just go ahead and reply to my listing and let me out of the deal so I get my listing fees etc...back...but he hasn't because his parents won't give him his allowance this month"

Archived