Hadron "Doomsday" Collider set to go this Wednesday, September 10th.

Chrisjd

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will also open up the doors into Time Travel research. If we ever come up with a working time machine, wednesday will be the furthest back we will be able to travel if modern theories are correct.

So the instant it's turned on lizardmen from the future will pop out of it and enslave the human race?

• Members

I'm not familiar with this red licorice you speak of... but I do need to accept the fact that there is no point in arguing with someone who is unwilling to open their mind to a new/different way of looking at things... it's arts vs. science. Arts is all about trying to see things differently while science is all about trying to reduce something down to hard facts. They are two very different disciplines and it's quite obvious that science is the more practical of the two making it very hard to argue against. But the cool thing about science is that every once in a while there is a breakthough and it toally reshapes the way we think about things... so it's not really all that concrete after all... it's simply comprised of the best theories we have come up with thus far to explain natural phenomena. Everything we know to exist in our lives is a product of social construct, nothing more.

what the HOLY CHRIST are you babbling on about? nothing you typed out even makes a remote lick of sense.

we are now exponentially dumber for trying to decipher what the {censored} you just said, i award you NO POINTS, and may god have mercy on your soul

• Members

what the HOLY CHRIST are you babbling on about? nothing you typed out even makes a remote lick of sense.

we are now exponentially dumber for trying to decipher what the {censored} you just said, i award you NO POINTS, and may god have mercy on your soul

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the idiot... or if I'm just talking to a bunch of idiots.

I might lack eloquence but what I just babbled on about makes sense; although, I wouldn't want you to waste any more of your precious brain cells trying to wrap you mind around it.

Take your imaginary points and give them to someone who needs a self-esteem boost.

• Members

in june of 2008, an event occured. on the eastern seaboard of the united states, researchers attempted to fully crank an Orange Thunderverb 200W guitar amplifier in the confines of a domicile. uncommonly cautious, they decided to test their rudimentary hypothesis on a thunderverb 50 and catalogue the results. after the test, the scientists decided that we simply were not ready for that kind of power, and decided it would be more prudent for the safety of humanity to fire up the LHC instead. a full scale test of the TV200 is scheduled for 12/21/2012, pending wednesday's results and the results of several experiments in the LHC during the years to come.

• Members

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the idiot... or if I'm just talking to a bunch of idiots.

I might lack eloquence but what I just babbled on about makes sense; although, I wouldn't want you to waste any more of your precious brain cells trying to wrap you mind around it.

Take your imaginary points and give them to someone who needs a self-esteem boost.

In this case, you are not the idiot. Points awarded! (they're imaginary, yaknow)

• Members

i scared my GF into not sleeping wednesday night with stories fo the LHC. i love warping her security bubble. im a cruise missile tech in the navy (not for long) and i love telling her about hidden wars and the balance of world power. she gets so freaked. this is all stuff i have learned to say, "meh, im still alive, i got my guitar, my amp, my beer and a girl. what can i do?"

Archived