Get over it. Metallica owns all you haters.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

This stupid bull {censored} is why I hardly ever post on here anymore. For years everyone has been bitching that they want a heavier and faster Metallica back. Well, what the {censored}. You get what you ask for and all everyone can do is tear it apart.

What it boils down to is this forum is filled with 99% guitar playing nobodys that no one in the real world cares about. And 100% of that 99% is so {censored}ing jealous of Metallica it stinks this place up for miles around.

Get the {censored} over it. No one on this forum has or ever will reach that level with their music. Can't all of you just concentrate on making your music better? Hell no, you've got to spend time tearing apart famous bands stuff.

This place is filled with a bunch of bitch ass pussies who can't man up and admit that even if you don't like it, it's still better than anything any of us is doing.

Death Magnetic isn't perfect and it's not exactly what I wanted. But I'm man enough to hear it for what it really is. A {censored}ing good metal album from a band thats been at it for well over two decades. Metallica has turned back to being a heavier band and you {censored}ers don't even like that. Bunch of sad losers.

Everyone should post up their music that is better. I'll tell you right now. I'm man enough to admit I don't have anything that would beat it. And I've never heard one thing on this forum that would beat it either.

Don't any of you even like music?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont want the old metallica back. I want them to stop making {censored}ty albums. They could have continued down the load/reload aged rocker thang they were doing and that would have been fine with me. They were good at that. What they arent good at now is metal.

• Members

I dont want the old metallica back. I want them to stop making {censored}ty albums. They could have continued down the load/reload aged rocker thang they were doing and that would have been fine with me. They were good at that. What they arent good at now is metal.

+infinity

• Members

Pretty much what I was saying. A bunch of {censored} ass jealous losers. Never happy with anything. Never gonna amount to anything except a HCAF whiner.

Then when someone confronts you on it, you call them a whiner and bitch. The whole time ignoring the 20 other threads where you recently tore down someone else and bitched because it wasn't exactly like you want it.

They are famous no matter if they play or record it like you want. And you {censored}ers can't stand it. Guess what? They are still going to be famous and DM will be the biggest selling metal album of the year.

But don't worry, cause that gives you the whole year to talk about how Metallica sucks. Even though they own anything you guys can do.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

• Members

Pretty much what I was saying. A bunch of {censored} ass jealous losers. Never happy with anything. Never gonna amount to anything except a HCAF whiner.

Then when someone confronts you on it, you call them a whiner and bitch. The whole time ignoring the 20 other threads where you recently tore down someone else and bitched because it wasn't exactly like you want it.

They are famous no matter if they play or record it like you want. And you {censored}ers can't stand it. Guess what? They are still going to be famous and DM will be the biggest selling metal album of the year.

But don't worry, cause that gives you the whole year to talk about how Metallica sucks. Even though they own anything you guys can do.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

i forgot that being famous automatically makes you a great band who continues to make great albums. in that case, metallica is not famous anymore.

• Members

This stupid bull {censored} is why I hardly ever post on here anymore. For years everyone has been bitching that they want a heavier and faster Metallica back. Well, what the {censored}. You get what you ask for and all everyone can do is tear it apart.

What it boils down to is this forum is filled with 99% guitar playing nobodys that no one in the real world cares about. And 100% of that 99% is so {censored}ing jealous of Metallica it stinks this place up for miles around.

Get the {censored} over it. No one on this forum has or ever will reach that level with their music. Can't all of you just concentrate on making your music better? Hell no, you've got to spend time tearing apart famous bands stuff.

This place is filled with a bunch of bitch ass pussies who can't man up and admit that even if you don't like it, it's still better than anything any of us is doing.

Death Magnetic isn't perfect and it's not exactly what I wanted. But I'm man enough to hear it for what it really is. A {censored}ing good metal album from a band thats been at it for well over two decades. Metallica has turned back to being a heavier band and you {censored}ers don't even like that. Bunch of sad losers.

Everyone should post up their music that is better. I'll tell you right now. I'm man enough to admit I don't have anything that would beat it. And I've never heard one thing on this forum that would beat it either.

Don't any of you even like music?

Ever since internet forums came into existence, there has been that element of negativity associated with it. Although as time has moved on and more of the general population is online it has become more pronounced imo.

Just like a real world sampling, you will have a mix of positive and negative material albeit in different ratios depending on which forum you frequent (just like different towns/cities). :p

Instead of letting it get to you, counter it with positive material. :thu:

• Members

I have a simple answer to you guy's problem with Metallica. Maybe you shouldn't listen to them anymore. OMG, what a simple solution.

And no, they are not great because they are famous. They are famous because they are great.

Those of you who were alive in 1982 know why they are great. The fact that they are still around and can do something like DM is the reason why they are famous.

They earned it. Something that no one on this forum has done. In fact you guys havn't even earned the right to say Metallica sucks. Not until you do something better. And you know you won't. That's why you are mad little boys and get all tore up everytime a magazine runs a Metallica article. Because you think you are better, but deep down you know you aren't.

Hahahahahahahahahaha..............

• Members

I have a simple answer to you guy's problem with Metallica. Maybe you shouldn't listen to them anymore. OMG, what a simple solution.

And no, they are not great because they are famous. They are famous because they are great.

Those of you who were alive in 1982 know why they are great. The fact that they are still around and can do something like DM is the reason why they are famous.

They earned it. Something that no one on this forum has done. In fact you guys havn't even earned the right to say Metallica sucks. Not until you do something better. And you know you won't. That's why you are mad little boys and get all tore up everytime a magazine runs a Metallica article. Because you think you are better, but deep down you know you aren't.

Hahahahahahahahahaha..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:confused:

Archived