Cell phone

Xbox controller

BlueTooth

I'm 27. What age will I die from this?

How long before you got pwned again? :cop:

• Members

Electromagnetic frequencies?

You might not die as fast as you develop the cansorz

and why the {censored} are you around all that {censored}?

Because in my local town, I'm known as "Technology Man". Five nights out of each week I go to bed with jeans on, but I wake up each morning wearing black tights and a cape with a white letter "T" on it.

I don't get any of this, but I'm suspicious that it happens to other people too.

• Members

um. Radio waves are too big (like, the size of a cruise liner or airplane... depending whether am/fm or higher freqs) to actually damage with your dna, so no cancer from those.

magnets have a magnetic field, but dont really generate EMF by themselves... so that wont matter.

and tv screens only generate as much EMF as their temperature allows... so the highest frequency (and therefore smallest) form of radiation is likely to be visible light. No problems from that either.

• Members

Did anyone ever think that if mommy is the type to be on the phone constantly, maybe she didn't give the kid enough attention and that is what lead to the hyperactivity and bad behavior? The idea that 2 watts of cell phone radiation is selectively damaging a very specific part of a developing child's brain is pretty far out there, specially given the fact that there are many many more studies that contradict this one.

• Members

Did anyone ever think that if mommy is the type to be on the phone constantly, maybe she didn't give the kid enough attention and that is what lead to the hyperactivity and bad behavior? The idea that 2 watts of cell phone radiation is selectively damaging a very specific part of a developing child's brain is pretty far out there, specially given the fact that there are many many more studies that contradict this one.

post the links

Archived