Do you think that tone is mostly in the fingers?

Swingfinger

• Members
jerking off in your room
:confused:

did you have a camera installed... I usually make sure you are out.

I've told you time after time that we keep it in the family. The beatings, the sexual relations, the guitar playing skills... When will you {censored}ing learn? Now get back to your Mother's room and help me DP her before she passes out.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've told you time after time that we keep it in the family. The beatings, the sexual relations, the guitar playing skills... When will you {censored}ing learn? Now get back to your Mother's room and help me DP her before she passes out.

Ma was always twice the woman of any of those Hollywood broads :thu: she is twice as perty as Rosie O'Donald too :cool:

• Members

I'm starting to think good tone is all in your head... like.. if you think your tone is good it is. It is like that Secret book... if you think about something it becomes true.

I should write a book on this {censored}

You've read the Secret. Your opinions, views, and all other input are now null and void. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

• Members

Teh search {censored}tion is thataway ^. :poke:

If you had used it your question would be answered, and you'd understand that tone is truly in the sphincter.

i.e.

Stevie_Ray_Vaughan.jpg

That is clearly the look of a man squeezing his sphincter with every ounce of his worth. :idea:

And here we see him in the throws of sphinctoral ecstasy as the feedback triggers a sympathetic vibration in his tightened anus. :love:

Stevie%20Ray%20Vaughan%201989%20sized.jp

If you want big tone, you gotta clench up your butt cheeks. :wave:

• Members

The tonal characteristics of certain pieces of gear are relatively static. Fenders don't sound like Marshalls, Mesas don't sound like Marshalls etc. Nobody sounds the exact same on two completely different rigs. They just play the same. But by the same token, no two players play the exact same, which can account for a lot of tonal discrepancy.

• Members

I think it is... a good player can make horrible gear sound perfect. All of my good gear got jacked and I have cheap crap.

Yeah, so TONE isnt really the right word; "sound" IS more like it.

Anyhow, a good player can sound good thru almost anything... But they sure the hell cant change the tone of anything.

Archived