Do you think that tone is mostly in the fingers?

Swingfinger

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
swingfinger you sound a little cocky about how well you play and sound. People like you kind of piss me off. Dont even quote this cuz youre not worthy of responding back. GOOD Day Sir

o wow... you call me cocky and than act all high and mighty...

I am not worthy!

maybe it is time you got off your high horse :thu:

• Members
why do I have to tour all over to be a great player? All of the best artists starved most of their life. You think fame and money equal talent?

now I see why you think expensive amps = talent
:lol:

i think he means do you play in front of people and people actually say youre talented, or do you sit downstairs in a corner and think "{censored} IM SWEET" and no one actually hears you.

Hell, I think im a regular Joe Stump when I drink. :rawk:

• Members

Do you at least channel the blues from your tortured soul?

My dad kicked the crap out of me on a daily basis when I was a kid. Sometimes he hit me with his belt... sometimes his empty beer bottles. He ended up leaving when I was 16, and last year I hunted him down and kicked the {censored} out of him. I have been through plenty of {censored}.

• Members

My dad kicked the crap out of me on a daily basis when I was a kid. Sometimes he hit me with his belt... sometimes his empty beer bottles. He ended up leaving when I was 16, and last year I hunted him down and kicked the {censored} out of him. I have been through plenty of {censored}.

Do you think it was because of your blues playing?

• Members
i think he means do you play in front of people and people actually say youre talented, or do you sit downstairs in a corner and think "{censored} IM SWEET" and no one actually hears you.

Hell, I think im a regular Joe Stump when I drink.
:rawk:

When you play like me you know you are pretty good... I don't need anyone to tell me if I am good cause I know it.

• Members

:facepalm:

Archived