Remember that thread with guys telling.....

Digital Jams

• Members

Scott, i know many guys will love the Diezel, i need a great clean channel ala mesa lonestar and i still find the D a bit thin for my taste, i know it will sound terrific in someone else's hands, just not in mine

I hear ya, the LS has a great clean channel.

Just a firm believer that the amp is nothing without the player, I could not come close to bringing the Herbert to it's full potenial myself.

• Members

Just a firm believer that the amp is nothing without the player, I could not come close to bringing the Herbert to it's full potenial myself.

Once a player gets to a certain level the amp is almost secondary imo, at least to me. Whenever I watch/listen to a great player I don't even really pay attention to the amp at all, just their playing. :lol:

It's a smart marketing move for amp makers to get great players to demo their amps, but many potential buyers fall prey to thinking that buying the same amp will make them sound like that, which of course they won't... :facepalm::lol:

• Members
Once a player gets to a certain level the amp is almost secondary imo, at least to me. Whenever I watch/listen to a great player I don't even really pay attention to the amp at all, just their playing.
:lol:

It's a smart marketing move for amp makers to get great players to demo their amps, but many potential buyers fall prey to thinking that buying the same amp will make them sound like that, which of course they won't...
:facepalm::lol:

Guilty as charged, freaking amps never sound like they did at NAMM when I play them :lol:

Yeah guys like that I am listening to their playing way more than playing knitting factory with their tone.

• Members

I hear ya, the LS has a great clean channel.

i hear you, i think no amp or guitar or effect is worth a cent without a good player.

i like the Diezel , but i prefer other sounds , i bit thicker probably.

Take good care

• Members
Hope I wasn't one of the people in that original thread
:eek:

BTW, not to change the subject, but that Budda V20 sounds amazing!

Seriously? Damn...I don't get it...I thought it sounded like garbage. But then again, I think most amps that size do. Just sounded like the average practice amp to me. In all seriousness...what do you hear in it?

Archived