OT: She got pwnt by the law.

Devinstation

• Members

35 grams of marijuana, 28 grams of cocaine and nine Xanex pills and $427 cash during the search.

is that all ?

small time.

In SC I believe that means {censored}ed {censored}ed and more {censored}ed.

"ACTION: Possession of methaqualone, amphetamine, or more than 1 ounce of marijuana, or more than 10 grams of hashish.

PENALTY: 1st offense - Not more than 6 months and/or not more than $1,000. 2nd or subsequent offenses - Not more than 1 year and/or not more than $2,000.

ACTION: Trafficking (28 grams to 100 grams of cocaine).

PENALTY: 1st offense - Not less than 7 years nor more than 25 years and $50,000. 2nd offense - Not less than 7 years nor more than 30 years and $50,000. 3rd or subsequent offenses - Not less than 25 years nor more than 30 years and $50,000.

Possession of a controlled substance without a valid prescription

1st offense - Not more than 1 year and/or not less than $1,000 (This is PER PILL I believe)

2nd offense - Not less than 15 days nor more than 2 years and not less than $2,500

3rd or subsequent offenses - Not less than 90 days nor more than 3 years and not less than $5,000

Distribution of controlled substances to persons under the age of 21

1st offense -Imprisonment (for not less than 1 year) and/or a fine, neither to exceed twice that authorized by 21 U.S.C.A. Section 841 (b)

2nd offense - Imprisonment (for not less than 1 year) and/or a fine, neither to exceed three times

3rd offense - Life imprisonment "

I mean for serious drug dealer that is nothing ... but for a 19 year old shes {censored}ed.

• Members

Is it wrong if I picture her having fun with cell mates?

I've seen her having fun with classmates ...

But yeah the overall silliness of it is that it is almost NO drugs (for police standards) and they spent 2-months investigating her?

{censored} I could have set up a sting on her if they gave me a day and access to Myspace.

• Members

I've seen her having fun with classmates ...

But yeah the overall silliness of it is that it is almost NO drugs (for police standards) and they spent 2-months investigating her?

{censored} I could have set up a sting on her if they gave me a day and access to Myspace.

Pics?

Yeah, your laws are quite severe. Is she really the person they should focus their attention on? I guess she's easier to get than the big guys.

Perhaps with some luck, they can use her to get to the big guys and then give her a second chance...

• Members

Ah...that's just a coupl'a bags & some whore change. She'll be out in the morning.
:lol:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Myrtle Beach has been doing a lot of drug busts on younger dealers ... their reasoning was something along the lines of "even though they traffic less drugs they provide them to the most vulnerable and likely targets ... high school students"

• Members

Pics?

Yeah, your laws are quite severe. Is she really the person they should focus their attention on? I guess she's easier to get than the big guys.

Perhaps with some luck, they can use her to get to the big guys and then give her a second chance...

Eh no pics twas long ago ... try googling her name?

Oh and yeah she's TOTALLY gonna rat out her dealer ... that is all part of Myrtle Beach's above mentioned drug strategy.

• Members

I went to high school with this girl.

lol.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/135/story/754306.html

This is her ...

50-Sara_Mosseri.embedded.prod_affiliate.

Oh and back in high school ... totally would ... nowadays don't know so much.

Some of the responses are almost surreal:

localmb feel sorry for her choices? Why? She made the choices.
If these people were simply executed
many would think twice about selling drugs, they would not be on the street doing it again, jail population would drastically drop, taxpayers would save a bundle.

:facepalm:

Regardless of how long it took police to arrest her, she's less trash we have on our streets today. The way I see it...it doesn't matter how many of them were arrested this go 'round because the others' times WILL come. She will probably rat them out all anyway to try and plea and/or cooperate with the Courts to lessen her own charges. I'm sure they're bigger fish to fry in this matter. Kudos to MBPD!! Another good deed done
:)

Kudos for a 2-month waste of taxpayer $ to nab a 19 year-old nobody in the drug world? :facepalm:

Either people really are that stupid or there are some political forum trolls who've logged onto their site to post. :D

Archived