Was Chuck Schuldiner gay?

thinkpad20

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This ridiculous rumor, started by the fine fellas at anus.com (they claim it was all to counter the posthumous Messianic aura sweeping fans post-2001), is nothing new - that Chuck was gay and died of AIDS. It is sickening but hardly new. As Chuck's friend & manager for years I can confirm that he wasn't gay. He loved cats & dogs, he spoke with a drawl, he loved Nexxus hair products (and spent countless time on his hair), and he wore shorts that were too short & too tight...but he liked women. I personally wouldn't have cared less if he was gay - but he wasn't. And every single person connected to Chucky knows he fought & lost to pontine glioma, a vicious brain stem cancer. So, there you have it definitively: Chuck Schuldiner was not gay. ERIC GREIF, Esq. (lawyer for Chuck's intellectual property & former manager of DEATH)

• Members

I always wondered if Randy Rhoades was. I heard him speak and I thought he was for sure. I know that he had Girlfriends but so did Freddy Mercury...

Makes no difference to me in the end

Nope by all accounts he was 100% hetro and just was timid and shy. My cuz is just like randy,plays wicked ass metal guitar but when he puts the axe down he is very timid,speaks really low and soft but like randy he aint gay.

Gay to me is this

thumbs_oh_my.jpg

:D

• Members

I don't think Alexi is gay, but I have seen him full on make out with Janne Wirman.

I've seen {censored}faced Scandinavians do that several times when I was young. It's just being drunk and dumb :D

• Members

{censored} any of you assholes who have anything to say about Chuck. He was my friend, and I made music with him, spent time with him, and he is/was a legend. None of you actually know who I am, or my real history. Don't taint his memory with your pointless bull{censored}. He deserves the accolades, and much more for what he created.

• Members

{censored} any of you assholes who have anything to say about Chuck. He was my friend, and I made music with him, spent time with him, and he is/was a legend. None of you actually know who I am, or my real history. Don't taint his memory with your pointless bull{censored}. He deserves the accolades, and much more for what he created.

Don't worry about it dude, firstly, thread was necro-d from 2009 and secondly there are very few people here who are worth conversing with who'd say anything bad about Chuck, because of the reasons you mention.

• Members

Don't worry about it dude, firstly, thread was necro-d from 2009 and secondly there are very few people here who are worth conversing with who'd say anything bad about Chuck, because of the reasons you mention.

{censored} pisses me off.

• Members

The one time I met him, he had a smoking hot brunette with him, so my guess is prolly not.

Also, Alexi Laiho was married to Kimberley Goss and, as far as I know, is banging some other chick. So, no, I think he's straight as they go.

What is it with you guys desperate for people to be gay? You think it increases your odds of getting some tang? Lemme save you the trouble: You're ugly; you'd better just keep an eye out for that fat sweaty girl with the angry rash on her mammoth neck!

• Members

Of course you did :lol:

You can prove me wrong with pics if you like.

• Members

alexi is definitly straight and a chick magnet, even though he looks like the chick from twilight.

As far as chuck goes, the poor guy died of a brain tumor!

let him and his legacy rest, for {censored}s sake!

His or anyone elses sexual preference is so far beyond irrelevant.

Archived