Was Chuck Schuldiner gay?

thinkpad20

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's right, bitch..I said it..I {censored}ing hated Death and everything Chuck did was boring..and made worse by his legion of pansy ass, butt pony, fanbois

With the exception of Human and Leprosy, I agree.. Some of the early stuff was too simple even for the day, especially considering bands like Morbid Angel, and Immolation were better at the time.. But I can handle up to individual thought patterns.. Symbolic and Sound of Perseverance are painful to listen to.. They are albums trying too hard to be melodic and thoughtful.. In the end they are repetitive and boring. Not too mention his vocals were garbage at that point..

I know the guy is dead and I respect him, but hey his music is still out to be judged and listened to and I think it enjoys that phenomenon of gaining in popularity and meaning after he died.. And the fanbois were no

where to be found back when he put out those albums and totally changed his sound and voice.. Plus, he worked with different musicians on practically every record and there were plenty of rumors of him being a jackass to work with.. Just saying..

But honestly, I dont want to be hating on the guy.. I think I more hate the fanbois that prop up those last 2 albums as masterpieces or sumthin.. I can't stand them, and some of his earlier work, especially Human were inspired killer music with great players, that without them on that record, it prolly was no one near as good as it turned out..

And finally, why the hell did this thread get bumped..lol

• Members

I am no celebrity, nobody famous, just an average musician who was friends with some of the early DM bands. I was out partying last night, and saw this thread when I got home, and hate when people slam Chuck, and commented. {censored} has been happening for years, and Chuck is gone and unable to speak for himself. Was he gay? I don't think so, but who cares if he was, he was a really odd genius, who was instrumental in creating an entire genre of music.

I attended a Chuck Schuldiner benefit show put on by Gene Hoglan shortly after he died. pretty sad that a guy that young died that way. I can't believe the hate in this thread what a pathetic bunch of cunts

• Members

With the exception of Human and Leprosy, I agree.. Some of the early stuff was too simple even for the day, especially considering bands like Morbid Angel, and Immolation were better at the time.. But I can handle up to individual thought patterns.. Symbolic and Sound of Perseverance are painful to listen to.. They are albums
trying
too hard to be melodic and thoughtful.. In the end they are repetitive and boring. Not too mention his vocals were garbage at that point..

I know the guy is dead and I respect him, but hey his music is still out to be judged and listened to and I think it enjoys that phenomenon of gaining in popularity and meaning after he died.. And the fanbois were no

where to be found back when he put out those albums and totally changed his sound and voice.. Plus, he worked with different musicians on practically every record and there were plenty of rumors of him being a jackass to work with.. Just saying..

But honestly, I dont want to be hating on the guy.. I think I more hate the fanbois that prop up those last 2 albums as masterpieces or sumthin.. I can't stand them, and some of his earlier work, especially Human were inspired killer music with great players, that without them on that record, it prolly was no one near as good as it turned out..

And finally, why the hell did this thread get bumped..lol

I wanna hear your thoughts on Control Denied, in all honesty.

• Members

I attended a Chuck Schuldiner benefit show put on by Gene Hoglan shortly after he died. pretty sad that a guy that young died that way. I can't believe the hate in this thread what a pathetic bunch of cunts

I would have to agree with you this once. While I'm not a fan of his music, I cannot deny his influence to my friends and to some people all over the world, and to that I have my utmost respect for Chuck.

Archived