Official Matamp/vintage-Orange/Electric owners thread

BlackHive

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True that. Hey, you're bedfellows with Orange now... convince them to do another reissue
:lol:

yeah.....we're not cool enough for them to listen to. Also, honestly, if you've ever heard the Retro 50 or the AD50, they're pretty damn close to the old school Orange sound. I really really wish I had the money to spend on a retro 50 cause I would in a {censored}ing heartbeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For any U.S. Matamp owners in need of Matamp repairs...props to John McNeece. Just got my Series 2000 back from John over at Class A Electronics/Diabolical Amps. He was the former Authorized U.S. Service/Repair guy for Matamp and is quite familiar with the vintage originals. He did a fantastic job getting my amp up and running and is extremely cool to talk to over the phone. Really quick turnaround, had my amp back within 2 weeks, and very, very fair prices.

http://www.classaelectronics.com/

• Members

did you list it to be more expensive than brand-new price on purpose?

No {censored}. Even taking into account the wait time, that's bs. There was ( still may be for all I know ) a complete E.A. MV120 halfstack at a houston GC for $3k awhile back.

• Members

No {censored}. Even taking into account the wait time, that's bs. There was ( still may be for all I know ) a complete E.A. MV120 halfstack at a houston GC for $3k awhile back.

+ taking into account shipping to where I'm at, + customs fees, etc. Doesn't look like BS now, does it? I listed the auction mostly for the rest of the world, not US. And, in case you haven't noticed, I AM accepting offers and trades.

Archived