Moral dilemma (f'ing women)

mike moriarty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I know it does seem one-sided, but she keeps bringing up that I wasnt there when she needed me after the accident, and I'm supposobly the one to blame for all this bull{censored}.

BTW the sex is fan-{censored}ing-tastic.

She is a lunatic.

• Members

fine.

have you tried hitting her?

hahahahahah I ROFL'd

Okay seriously though, I'd say just cut her out of your life completely.. She got into that accident because she was doing bad {censored} and drifted away from you, disregarding your advice. She doesn't understand the reason why you didn't stay by her side and doesn't forgive you for it. She's clearly unstable, and just keeps leaving you on a whim. This may sound cold, but you have no obligation to have to comfort her while her dad is sick. You aren't together with her and not part of her family.

Let M1K3999's current avatar remind you that your Cock is Community Property.

[YOUTUBE]ikgxsFQ8FEo[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
Yes, but when I first met her she was the most innocent stable girl you could ever meet, then she all of a sudden turned into a wild-child (partly/mostly my fault
:lol:
) After the accident she woke the {censored} up and went back to normal. That's the only reason I even considered seeing her again.

It's really hard to say. If she's gone back to being a relatively good girl then maybe you should be there for her. You probably should do it as a friend though. From the story it's hard to tell but I'm sure this whole situation is really {censored}ing with your head, in which case it's really not healthy.

If she only cheated when she was doing lots of drugs she may not do it again if she's cleaned up. Just something to consider.

• Members
You guys pretty much confirmed my stance on the whole thing. I just wanted to get some outside opinions. I think I'm going to still stick by her, the sex is just too {censored}ing good to pass up.

You pretty much just confirmed our stance on the whole thing. She's a nutter, and you're a cock-driven simpleton. :facepalm:

:cop:

• Members

She sounds like a crazy chick. Stay away...

Trust me...it never gets any better. You'll keep hoping it will, but it won't. She'll keep telling you it will, but she'll never do anything about it.

She keeps blaming you for not being around after her accident? She's the one that didn't want to be around you anymore...she pushed you away first. Don't take that {censored}. If you need to be with her, explain that to her. She probably won't understand exactly...and it won't matter in the long run...but at least you'll feel a little better about it.

• Members

BTW the sex is fan-{censored}ing-tastic.

Dude there's a price, run or you will pay. She's already shown her colors, do you need her to sport a giant a "I AM DISTURBED, PREPARE FOR THE MIND {censored}" sign to get it?

• Members
I'm definately not going to get in a relationship with her, if she wants to {censored}, then I guess we can, but thats where it stops.

Thanks for the help everyone, you guys are actually really good at this. I'm coming here more often for relationship advice

OK dude, but with that low self esteem, you need to keep updates posted or your gonna get yourself {censored} whipped into that relationship. You almost sound like one of those chicks that gets beat up, "oh well she started cheating and going wild-child because of me..." uh, no dude she didn't..... She did it because she likes the strange caulk and teh drugs...

Unless of course she can give you a rusty trombone while farting the entire master of puppets album, then all is cool...

• Members
Okay here's the deal guys I need your expert womens advice. Here is the tale of my dysfunctional love story full of irony and double standards.

3 years ago I was dating this girl, we fell in love, blah blah blah, all that good {censored}. Towards the end of the relationship she started to get out of control (partying every night, hanging out with the wrong crowd, drugs, cheating on me), and I begged her to return to normal and stop the bull{censored}. She chose partying, then we drifted apart and she left me.

About a year later she gets into a car accident nearly killing her (hanging out with the same crowd I begged her not to). I heard about it from her mom and apparently all she wanted was me to be there for her (WTF? Why'd she leave me then?), at the time I was still upset about the breakup and pretty much said go {censored} yourself, irony's a bitch.

Fast forward a year, we started hanging out again (teh sex!) then all of a sudden she tells me she still cant forgive me for the time when she got into the accident and I wasn't there for her(WTF?). We stopped seeing each other again.

We started hanging out again, I had some personal problems and I was begging her to be there for me, she says she still doesn't forgive me, tough luck, deal with it, and left me again.

Now her father is really sick and she's saying she needs me to be there for her.

Now heres the question. What should I do? Should I tell her to go {censored} herself like she did to me, or should I be the bigger man and be there for her in her time of need?

Props to anybody who read all that {censored}

TELL HER TO GO {censored} HERSELF

• Members

Tell her you will only see her if she brings over a hot chick for you to bone. Tell her then if her friends pune is good that you might consider letting her swallow your load when your done with her friend. Dude chicks will keep feeding you their sh!t as long as you keep eating it. My advice is to grow a pair. She probably leaves you because you dont treat her like a man with some balls would treat her. Be a real man not another one of her girlfriends, they all really want a man who doesnt get into their drama and bullsh!t tests anyway. Peace

• Members

Tell her you will only see her if she brings over a hot chick for you to bone. Tell her then if her friends pune is good that you might consider letting her swallow your load when your done with her friend. Dude chicks will keep feeding you their sh!t as long as you keep eating it. My advice is to grow a pair. She probably leaves you because you dont treat her like a man with some balls would treat her. Be a real man not another one of her girlfriends, they all really want a man who doesnt get into their drama and bullsh!t tests anyway. Peace

this

Archived