Moral dilemma (f'ing women)

mike moriarty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds like she's a gamer. Waste of time. If the sex is good and she's still clean, then get all you can. Meantime, find a real GF or two. Just don't let this one monopolize your time. Make sure you keep enough time for yourself to cultivate other {censored}.

yes

• Members

Wow Mike. I'm going to guess that your not too old. Not too young either (maybe 24???). The reason I say this is that you don't need to waste your time with someone that doesn't truly love you. If she did, she would have forgiven you a long ass time ago. There is always time....

She is the one who pulled away from you....not the other way around. It's time to man up and tell her to take a long walk off a short bridge.

If your self esteem is that low that you continually allow yourself to be manipulated and strung along by her when it's convenient then you should really spend some time building yourself up.

No {censored} is that good. Trust me. I've {censored}ed the best of them. As good as it was, it didn't change the fact that, at the end of the day, they were {censored}ed up, unstable, untrustworthy, and bound to drag me down with them.

Where are her other friends, or has she distanced herself from them too? Doesn't she have any family to confide in? From my limited knowledge of her, it sounds to me like she is bat-{censored}-crazy and you need to distance yourself from her now. And by now, i mean yesterday.

• Members

Hmm I say be a nice guy and help her out, yada yada, but dont {censored} her. Seriously. Don't get into a relationship with her again. That'll let ya know if she's just using you or if she really does have problems and needs help.

• Members

If she still can't get over {censored} that happened 2 years ago (whether or not it was your fault), then she doesn't WANT to.

Truth. If you stay with her this will keep coming up time and time again, every time you do something she doesn't immediately approve of.

• Members
Wow Mike. I'm going to guess that your not too old. Not too young either (maybe 24???). The reason I say this is that you don't need to waste your time with someone that doesn't truly love you. If she did, she would have forgiven you a long ass time ago. There is always time....

She is the one who pulled away from you....not the other way around. It's time to man up and tell her to take a long walk off a short bridge.

If your self esteem is that low that you continually allow yourself to be manipulated and strung along by her when it's convenient then you should really spend some time building yourself up.

No {censored} is that good. Trust me. I've {censored}ed the best of them. As good as it was, it didn't change the fact that, at the end of the day, they were {censored}ed up, unstable, untrustworthy, and bound to drag me down with them.

Where are her other friends, or has she distanced herself from them too? Doesn't she have any family to confide in? From my limited knowledge of her, it sounds to me like she is bat-{censored}-crazy and you need to distance yourself from her now. And by now, i mean yesterday.

You're a wise man. It's not that I have a low self esteem, it's just we have a long history together and when it was good it was really good. And lets face it man, life is not like high-school where there is tail everywhere you look anymore. In my current situation (working nights, going out once a week), it's not as easy as it used to be to meet chicks. I'm definately not going to get in a relationship with her, if she wants to {censored}, then I guess we can, but thats where it stops.

Thanks for the help everyone, you guys are actually really good at this. I'm coming here more often for relationship advice :lol:

Archived