Moral dilemma (f'ing women)

mike moriarty

• Members

Okay here's the deal guys I need your expert womens advice. Here is the tale of my dysfunctional love story full of irony and double standards.

3 years ago I was dating this girl, we fell in love, blah blah blah, all that good {censored}. Towards the end of the relationship she started to get out of control (partying every night, hanging out with the wrong crowd, drugs, cheating on me), and I begged her to return to normal and stop the bull{censored}. She chose partying, then we drifted apart and she left me.

About a year later she gets into a car accident nearly killing her (hanging out with the same crowd I begged her not to). I heard about it from her mom and apparently all she wanted was me to be there for her (WTF? Why'd she leave me then?), at the time I was still upset about the breakup and pretty much said go {censored} yourself, irony's a bitch.

Fast forward a year, we started hanging out again (teh sex!) then all of a sudden she tells me she still cant forgive me for the time when she got into the accident and I wasn't there for her(WTF?). We stopped seeing each other again.

We started hanging out again, I had some personal problems and I was begging her to be there for me, she says she still doesn't forgive me, tough luck, deal with it, and left me again.

Now her father is really sick and she's saying she needs me to be there for her.

Now heres the question. What should I do? Should I tell her to go {censored} herself like she did to me, or should I be the bigger man and be there for her in her time of need?

Props to anybody who read all that {censored} :lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That seems far more one-sided than it should be. By the sounds of it you'd be better off not having anything to do with her. Stop talking to her when she keeps coming back like that, even if it means blocking her number and such. Sure, 'ya may get some poon out of it...but sometimes it ain't worth it. You can get {censored} elsewhere with fewer headaches than that.

• Members

You and I know whats going to happen here. You're going to chit-chat, kissy, kissy, cutsie wootsie. Get her ass through this tough time. Then bang... Oops, Hey, umm. Mike, I know you love me, and I love you to, but I kinda just {censored}ed your friend last night. Sorry.

• Members
rule #1: Never beg

rule #2: once crazy...always crazy

I would be there for her, but as a friend. You should really move on. She sounds very unstable.

Yes, but when I first met her she was the most innocent stable girl you could ever meet, then she all of a sudden turned into a wild-child (partly/mostly my fault :lol:) After the accident she woke the {censored} up and went back to normal. That's the only reason I even considered seeing her again.

Archived