Diezel Schmidt

Duesentrieb

• Members

sounded killer Olaf. That FS is pretty crazy too, it does all those functions with a mono cable? :eek:

I'm curious about this amp, what's the target demo compared to something like the Einstein? Is this more for the clean to crunch players? It sounds like it still has a hefty amount of gain on tap.

• Members

Thats not me in the vid, its a dealer for Diezel.

Well, just fired it up (last time I heard it at Peter's wedding last year), yup, it still has some good gain for soling and even pinch harm. are easy :D

Nice little {censored}er with a super sweet clean and lots of in-betweens between clean and - say - meaty crunch sounds.

Not just for bluesers I'd say. Also for 80s rockers . . .

• Members

sounded killer Olaf. That FS is pretty crazy too, it does all those functions with a mono cable?
:eek:

I'm curious about this amp, what's the target demo compared to something like the Einstein? Is this more for the clean to crunch players? It sounds like it still has a hefty amount of gain on tap.

btw - the FS is black wood + aluminum/aluminium. Yes, it works with a standard guitar cable. Awesome feature IMO.

• Members

It also has a pretty cool comp. out and besides the jack for the propreitary FS also three switching jacks to integrate it into a midi system or a huge rig . . .

It runs either with 6V6GTs (15 Watt), EL34s (in mine), 6550 (stock from the factory - 35 Watts) . . .

• Members

I loved the "It's out of tune but I don't want to tune it now. I'll give it some more gain".

Amp sounds cool, very zz-topish. It's an ugly {censored}er though. Leave it to Deizel to make a tiny amp with a gazillion knobs and switches.

-W

I rather have that ugly little amp than a Road King !!!

That truly has a million knobs and 350,000 switches. It makes the

Diezel look simple.

• Members

How much bass does that guy have dialed in? My subwoofer is doing a huge "whomp" many times during the vid.

In any case it seems to have a more sensible range of gain than the Einstein on ch3. I liked the high gain sounds the most.

• Members

Its not comparable to an Einstein. A completely different beast.
;)

OK, that's what I'm asking. It sounds similar in the clip, so I'm wondering how the focus is different. :thu: I gather it's even further down the "vintage" road while still maintaining the signature Diezel sound?

Archived