just got pearl jam's vs, are the lyrics all child safe?

Rock_and_roll

• Members

Meh. Hearing the f-word in a good song will be much better for her development than some Hannah Montana crap. My dad bought me Green Day's "Dookie" when I was 9, and I suffered no long-term psychological effects. Except for wanting to play drums really, really bad.

• Members

Meh. Hearing the f-word in a good song will be much better for her development than some Hannah Montana crap. My dad bought me Green Day's "Dookie" when I was 9, and I suffered no long-term psychological effects.
Except for wanting to play drums really, really bad

unfortunate:o

• Members

Meh. Hearing the f-word in a good song will be much better for her development than some Hannah Montana crap. My dad bought me Green Day's "Dookie" when I was 9, and I suffered no long-term psychological effects. Except for wanting to play drums really, really bad.

for what it is, dookie is an excellent album. im no fan of green day but that is some very well written material.

• Members

No such thing as safe for kids. Just play whatever and make sure she's educated.

I have two daughters, 10 and 4. For some reason, my 4 year olds favorite song is "I kissed a girl and I liked it" I've no idea what that's from, I don't listen to the radio. I guess she picked it up from my 10 year old?

-W

Archived