DIY Preamp + AxeFX + 2 new Schecters

Duesentrieb

• Members

Thanks - somebody said it has too much of everything: gain, delay, reverb, . . . . - so be prepared
:D

I had time just barely to listen to it and am about out the door but wanted to quickly comment. I don't like an overprocessed sound and almost never use any 'verb or delay with gain, but when it's done right I really like it, and the tone sounded nice and organic to my ears. Sounds kick@ss and like a tone I'd definitely spend a lot of time using~! :cool:

• Members

I had time just barely to listen to it and am about out the door but wanted to quickly comment. I don't like an overprocessed sound and almost never use any 'verb or delay with gain, but when it's done right I really like it, and the tone sounded nice and organic to my ears. Sounds kick@ss and like a tone I'd definitely spend a lot of time using~!
:cool:

Merci !

• Members

Thanks. Too much in all of the three settings/channels?

Yeah its there just a tad, but then its more obvious when the second blue light comes on... like ~50sec I can hear it alot.. Maybe its your output emulation thing? I use to have issues like that with my modeler..

-D

• Members

I do like it, but there is a sense of just a bit too much - the Motorhead way of doing things: everything louder than everything else. The harmony guitar was interesting in a VH way.

I think that there was a bit too much fuzziness at times, so it lacked solidity and crunchiness. My impression is that you're been using more and more gain over the last few years. Not a problem, just a change in taste.

Archived