those coffin cab thingies

bluesboy

• Members

I thought the reaction was too strong.

Until I saw the price. Insanity. The website said "without the custom price!"

$700 is custom price and then some for a friken 2x12!

Im surprised he doesnt say they sound bigger and more haunting than a 4x12

• Members

I thought the reaction was too strong.

Until I saw the price. Insanity. The website said "without the custom price!"

$700 is custom price and then some for a friken 2x12!

If they were priced dirt cheep and made dirt cheep, they'd be a goldmine. As is, I don't see it

• Members

Ya know...I'm actually surprised that they got flamed so much coming from a forum that is slap full of dudes who play pointy guitars and seem to gravitate towards things that have a goofy ass dungeons and dragons look to them. I think some of you are lying. :cop:

• Members

Ya know...I'm actually surprised that they got flamed so much coming from a forum that is slap full of dudes who play pointy guitars and seem to gravitate towards things that have a goofy ass dungeons and dragons look to them. I think some of you are lying.
:cop:

This.

It seems a bit absurd to be like "Oh my god, that coffin cab is so stupid and hideous. I'll be back later, I'm going to go play my B.C. Rich Warlock. It's locked away in a nice coffin case."

But regardless. Those things were {censored}ing horrendous. And expensive. And horrendous.

• Members

Ya know...I'm actually surprised that they got flamed so much coming from a forum that is slap full of dudes who play pointy guitars and seem to gravitate towards things that have a goofy ass dungeons and dragons look to them. I think some of you are lying.

"{censored} those coffin cabs. OH DUDE SWEET DRAGON INLAY ON YOUR ESP!"

• Members

Keep in mind that this is a forum where guys publicly declare that they wouldn't {censored} women like Kim Kardashian.

• Members

i think they'd be viable if they were better sized and balanced... and without the tolex seams on the sides.

...and without the bat or cross cut out that looked like an 8 year old boy did :cop: Some fake blood all over the tolex would've been pretty cool :lol:

• Members

Those things were just :facepalm: The cutouts on the back were completely uneven, and yet the guy takes pics and proudly displays them on his site like it's top notch work. You can get a Mills 4x12 for $200 more. If these things were priced as they should be for their quality level (a couple hundred MAYBE) then he might sell a few to the emo kids.

• Members

I kinda feel bad for the guy. Kinda. I mean it must suck to think you have a great business idea and then realize that you were in fact completely delusional. On the other hand, I don't understand how someone could take so little pride in their work that they would consider something that looks like a first time shop product to be a finished product. All I can say is that you should never forget the most important step before jumping into a business...RESEARCH.

• Members

I kinda feel bad for the guy. Kinda. I mean it must suck to think you have a great business idea and then realize that you were in fact completely delusional. On the other hand, I don't understand how someone could take so little pride in their work that they would consider something that looks like a first time shop product to be a finished product. All I can say is that you should never forget the most important step before jumping into a business...RESEARCH.

As I said in the locked thread, he inadvertently conducted a free focus group session here. Now, if he carries on with his "idea" after the overwhelmingly negative results, then he is truly a moron.

• Members

Im not saying I really liked them, or that I would buy one, or that they weren't way overpriced. All I was saying is that if I was in a MISFITS cover band (which Im not and never will be) I would consider buying one. That is all :wave:

Archived