those coffin cab thingies

bluesboy

• Members

The sad fact is, if this guy could raise enough cash he could get these made overseas. If he could buy his way into a 20' container, he could have about 200 or so of these in 6-8 weeks for probably around $100 each loaded with a pair of cheap knock-off drivers, in boxes, waiting at the dock.

First stop? Guitar Center
Second stop? Sam Ash

Sell these things for $175 each wholesale, GC sells em for $299 ea on sale ($499 list) just in time for the holidays. They'd get chomped like popcorn shrimp.

Dude should sell his Camaro, hit up is gram's for a little extra cash, and give me a call. I'll make his dreams come true.

• Members

As I said in the locked thread, he inadvertently conducted a free focus group session here. Now, if he carries on with his "idea" after the overwhelmingly negative results, then he is truly a moron.

We've a pretty small niche here. I'm pretty sure that if he got the price down to a few hundred bucks and got them in a few stores, he'd make a decent buck off of it. Never underestimate the power of stupid people. You can sell ANYTHING as long as you know how to pitch it. Case and point, the pet rock.

• Members

We've a pretty small niche here. I'm pretty sure that
if he got the price down
to a few hundred bucks and got them in a few stores, he'd make a decent buck off of it. Never underestimate the power of stupid people. You can sell ANYTHING as long as you know how to pitch it. Case and point, the pet rock.

You could be right. He definitely has to address the part of your post that I bolded. By doing so the "without the custom price" portion of his pitch wouldn't be outright bull{censored}.

People don't pay top dollar for novelties.

• Members
Ya know...I'm actually surprised that they got flamed so much coming from a forum that is slap full of dudes who play pointy guitars and seem to gravitate towards things that have a goofy ass dungeons and dragons look to them. I think some of you are lying.
:cop:

:lol:

Archived