NGD!!!!! :love:

MattACaster

• Members

2005 Gibson LP Standard courtesy of Holy War. :love:

The crap cellphone pic really doesn't do it justice.

lpstd.jpg

It's a little lighter than I was expecting but overall I dig it. Can't wait to get it home and plug this bitch into one of my Mesas!!!!

I would also like to say that Holy War was fantastic to deal with. A completely pain free transaction and a total pleasure to deal with. :thu:

Now... do I leave the pickguard off or put it on? :confused:

• Members

way sexy guitar! yessuh.. holy war's a good egg-- met him at the dc ampfest in the spring-- totally showed early JUST to help. total star!

thats one i'd actually leave the guard OFF of.. but i'm not a big fan of the cream guards.. and that wood's so pretty it'd be a shame to cover up!

• Members

gosh you guys are making me blush :lol:

im glad everything got there in time and all that jazz. i think it will need a set up but once thats done it should be good to go.

best of luck with everything matt and i hope you enjoy the new axe !

• Members

Nothing in the world compares to the feeling of playing a good Les Paul. CONGRATS!!

That's what she said :lol:

wait wat :confused:

• Members

Did that thing come without a pickguard? Because I love LPs without pickguards
:love:

Gibson gives you the pickguard in case you want to put it on yourself.

THE VERDICT IS IN.....

Best $550 I ever spent. I {censored}ing love this guitar. Sounds wicked through my stereo Mesa rig (Recto and Stiletto each running on half of my Recto 4x12 split with a Danelectro Cool Cat and Line6 DL4).

I was originally toying with the idea of dropping some chrome covered SD humbuckers or EMGs in it but {censored} that, I'm really liking the stock pups!

• Members
Gibson gives you the pickguard in case you want to put it on yourself.

THE VERDICT IS IN.....

Best $550 I ever spent. I {censored}ing love this guitar. Sounds wicked through my stereo Mesa rig (Recto and Stiletto each running on half of my Recto 4x12 split with a Danelectro Cool Cat and Line6 DL4).

I was originally toying with the idea of dropping some chrome covered SD humbuckers or EMGs in it but {censored} that, I'm really liking the stock pups!

$550 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Where was I when this deal came about :facepalm:

Archived