NGD!!!!! :love:

MattACaster

• Members

Matt i almost bought that before you but i was nervous about the actual repair (my tech scared me saying its a bitch if it wasnt a good repair) sounds like it was a good repair

Holy War seems like a REALLY cool guy, Zach i hope you got my message (cell # and PM) about the guitar the other day, i just didnt want to leave ya hanging bro

Enjoy your new fiddle bro

:cool:

• Members
I'm gonna tell Brooke on you for going into work today.
:cop:
:cop:

Also whats Sunday looking like?

Woah there! I was at work for 30 minutes. I went in at like noon and picked up the guitar and fixed something real quick for the boss. I'm laying in bed at home right now.

I believe I'm good for sun.

• Members
Woah there! I was at work for 30 minutes. I went in at like noon and picked up the guitar and fixed something real quick for the boss. I'm laying in bed at home right now.

I believe I'm good for sun.

:D
I kid I kid.

But yeah sweet, maybe if you're nice to me I'll make a Bacon Explosion.
Bring the new fiddle too. :thu:

• Members
Matt i almost bought that before you but i was nervous about the actual repair (my tech scared me saying its a bitch if it wasnt a good repair) sounds like it was a good repair

Holy War seems like a REALLY cool guy, Zach i hope you got my message (cell # and PM) about the guitar the other day, i just didnt want to leave ya hanging bro

Enjoy your new fiddle bro

:cool:

I was honestly hoping you pulled the trigger on it before I did. That way I could at least say I tried. :)

• Members

Happy New Guitar Day!

That's a beautiful Les Paul, and at the price of $550, it's a really good deal.

As for the inevitable pickguard question, on flame/quilt tops, leave it off, on solid colors, pickguard on. :thu:

• Members

Nice man! I wasn't sure how much he was going to unload it for. It's definitely worth a little more than that, but he has always seemed like a great guy.

I just got a 70's Custom with repaired headstock. It's old and worn, but damn was it worth what I paid for it:thu:

• Members
The g/f is building a jtm45.
:)

$550!!??? Holy carp.
HolyCarp.jpg

Sexy Les Paul. NO pickguard.

JTM45 and Les Paul = Pure Magic. This is why an Overdrive pedal gets such a good name.

BTW - Grab two or three of those pickup switch knobs. If the guitar case gets knocked over onto the top, it can break that little $8 plastic knob. I've broken mine twice.

Archived