The HELP BILLY thread

DeadNight Warrior

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ill start with a {censored} you. Now that is out of the way. How is it beneficial to someone to just throw money at them? I have no problem donating but if he has what he needs what does giving him more do? I would just like to hear from Billy EXACTLY what he needs and I will donate accordingly not what everyone else thinks he needs.

Have you bothered to read anything that has anything to do with all of this? Just curious.

• Members

DNW, send me his paypal plox.

Oh, just let me get out my crystal ball...

Don't make me {censored}ing come over there!! :mad:

I'm waiting for a {censored}ing PM. I've also told him to send you, Izzy, and now MRAAJR the same {censored}ing info.

Don't get me all worked up again! I'm trying to wind down so I can go to {censored}ing sleep! It's nearly {censored}ing 3am here! :mad:

• Members

Don't make me {censored}ing come over there!!
:mad:

I'm waiting for a {censored}ing PM. I've also told him to send you, Izzy, and now MRAAJR the same {censored}ing info.

Don't get me all worked up again! I'm trying to wind down so I can go to {censored}ing sleep! It's nearly {censored}ing 3am here!

send me his pp info already mother {censored}er :mad::mad:

• Members

Don't get me all worked up again! I'm trying to wind down so I can go to {censored}ing sleep! It's nearly {censored}ing 3am here!

PM me Billy's paypal, nao! :mad:

• Members

:

wtf dude. do you even want to halp billy:freak:

HOW the {censored} are we supposed to send him money if you Dont send the god dam pp info!!!:mad::poke:

do it noa!

• Members

I can't give $100 because I'm dumping gear to pay for my uncle's funeral, but I'd gladly send the guy some money no strings attached. He's a good guy.
:thu:

Awesome, good on ya bro. The number ain't important -- the ocean is comprised of water drops. :thu:

• Members

When I get into work in the morning and log on, I expect to see a whole string of "Donation sent!" replies in this thread!

And on a less angry note, a big "{censored}in' aye!" to everyone getting in and helping Billy out.
This place still rules (when it's not {censored}ing {censored}house).
:o

Go to {censored}ing bed:mad:

• Members

I can't give $100 because I'm dumping gear to pay for my uncle's funeral, but I'd gladly send the guy some money no strings attached. He's a good guy.

I wish my reason mattered like GBT's, but unfortunately I just don't have the scrilla. But Billy, soon as I get home from work I'll see if I can scrape up a little somethin that will hopefully help my man!

And again, Mojo sent!

Archived