The HELP BILLY thread

DeadNight Warrior

• Members

Ok people, our lil Billy could do with some help it seems. And fast. For {censored}'s sake, he's not selling yet another {censored}ing amp! :mad:

So we're helping him somehow, whether you all like it or not. Just {censored}ing do it! :mad:

Ideas! Fast! NOW!! :mad:

As I've said, I'd be happy to just throw some money into the {censored}'s Paypal account or something. If enough people are willing to just do that (and I'm sure there are enough regulars here who'd be willing :mad:), I'm sure it could add up to a decent amount. Zacman suggested a raffle, which has worked nicely before, but I believe those situations had a fair bit more time to work with, whereas Bilbo needs to get himself out of {censored} ASAP. If it can be made to work very quickly, I guess there'd be more incentive for the not-so-regular forumites and just the general tightarsed {censored}ers who feel they need to get something in return for their few bucks spent. :o If a raffle can be made to go ahead, I'll put my {censored}ing Crispy Cream Treble Booster up (:cry:).

So how about we stop discussing she-males, fat chicks, massages, Dave {censored}ing Mustaine, and other assorted pointless bull{censored} for a few {censored}ing seconds, and actually do something worthwhile! i.e. helping out a forumite who genuinely contributes to the forum, but happens to have some of the worst {censored}ing luck ever. :mad:

{censored}ing do it! :mad: IDEAS NOW, PEOPLE! :mad:You pack of {censored}ing CUNTS!

Ok, Billy has given the ok to just post the PP address up here. So anyone wanting to contribute, send your love to:

bill [underscore] lima [at] hotmail [dot] com

I'm sure you can figure out how to turn that into a real email address. :o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or {censored}, if enough of us want to just throw money his way for the time being maybe that could get him out of deep {censored} just for the short term, and then at the same time we could get a raffle going.

I don't think the raffle alone would be particularly helpful, just coz of the ridiculously short time frame it'd have to be done in. If we can buy ourselves some time to get it going properly by just {censored}ing helping him get out of immediate {censored}, I'm sure it'd be much more effective.

• Members

We could raffle off his Legacy and XXX.....if that doesnt work ill through in a Digitech DigiDelay
:freak:
(its not so bad)

No.

No.

No.

And {censored}ing NO! :mad:

He's not going {censored}ing ampless yet again. This {censored}'s getting {censored}ing ridiculous. This time he's coming out of his bull{censored} with a {censored}ing AMP! :mad:

• Members

What's his paypal account?

I'd gladly donate.

Not interested in raffle.

I'd do the same thing but sadly if theres no raffle he's probably not going to get enough money. If something is being raffled more people will participate.

Hell someone raffle off their amp for him.

• Members

I say we throw 100 dollars in for a chance to win the xxx and then we provide him with another amp.

Will there be that many people willing to hand over $100 though? I mean, we've got about 8000 {censored}ing people logged on at the moment and so far there's been bugger all response, let alone people saying they're willing to put up. :mad: If only a few people go for it, that might cover getting him out of immediate {censored} in the same way him simply selling the amp himself would have. :idk:

If it can work, great. It's a bit hard to tell what'll work though when everyone's too busy talking about fat chicks and Dave Mustaine! :mad:

• Members

I'll be able to donate tomorrow when I get paid. I won't have my net hooked up in my new apartment yet but I'll get on their wifi in the club house area and check the pay pay address. I'll be here for about another hour then I'm moving the rest of my stuff out.

• Members

Will there be that many people willing to hand over $100 though? I mean, we've got about 8000 {censored}ing people logged on at the moment and so far there's been bugger all response, let alone people saying they're willing to put up.
:mad:
If only a few people go for it, that might cover getting him out of immediate {censored} in the same way him simply selling the amp himself would have.
:idk:

If it can work, great. It's a bit hard to tell what'll work though when everyone's too busy talking about fat chicks and Dave Mustaine!
:mad:

Well, I've seen people take 100 dollar chances on guns before. A xxx is worth more than that.

Make it 50 dollars and then 100 for people who want to.

• Members

I'd do the same thing but sadly if theres no raffle he's probably not going to get enough money. If something is being raffled more people will participate.

Hell someone raffle off their amp for him.

if i could afford it, i'd donate an amp to raffle off.

• Members

What's his paypal account?

I'd gladly donate.

Not interested in raffle.

:thu:

I would like to think that while the not-so-frequent forumites wouldn't go for it, there'd be enough regulars here who'd be willing to just give him some damn money to help out. And with enough of us chipping in, surely it'd add up quickly.

{censored}, I'm far from well off, but at least I can get myself to work and afterwards still come home to my {censored}ing guitar gear.

No funds in my PP account (never is), but if I can just pay straight to him off my CC via Paypal, I'll do it right {censored}ing now.

• Members

{censored} a raffle or some other contrived cash vehicle, I'll gladly put $100 in his paypal account direct. Please send the paypal info to
. Thanks.

Yeah but if we say {censored} the raffle then he's not going to get much money. Only regulars will do it and not all of them will. If given a chance to win something he's going to make a lot more.

• Members

Yeah but if we say {censored} the raffle then he's not going to get much money. Only regulars will do it and not all of them will. If given a chance to win something he's going to make a lot more.

This is why we need people to {censored}ing get their arses in here and say something! :mad:

I've PM'd Billy for his PP details. The delay was in waiting to see just WTF was going to happen, but everyone's too busy talking about DAVE {censored}ING MUSTAINE! :mad: {censored} 'em all... waiting can get {censored}ed. :mad:

And thanks for the sticky!

• Members

Hey, if only 10 of the regulars ante up a hundred bucks won't that give him a leg up? It's not like we're trying to give him an income, we're trying to help him out with some fast cash, PP direct is the fasted way with the least amount of managing bull{censored}, as opposed to a raffle etc.

ANTE UP FOR A BRO MOFOS.

• Members

this isn't really a good time for negativity. :idea:

this USED to be a community. if one of the guys fell on hard luck, some of the ones that were doing well would kick in and help him out, with NO promise of a reward...you know, the sort of thing that friends do for each other.

my thinking is that there is still a sense of community, and the outcome of this thing will prove you wrong.

sometimes people do nice things for other people without getting something in return.

• Members

Hey, if only 10 of the regulars ante up a hundred bucks won't that give him a leg up? It's not like we're trying to give him an income, we're trying to help him out with some fast cash, PP direct is the fasted way with the least amount of managing bull{censored}, as opposed to a raffle etc.

ANTE UP FOR A BRO MOFOS.

Exactly. And surely we can get at least 10 regulars who're willing to help him out. I mean {censored}ing at least 10. That's {censored}ing nothing. If we can get more than that who can't quite go for the 100, at least it'll all add up to something that'll hopefully help him out.

When the {censored}er takes the time out of his busy schedule of writing-off cars to send me his PP account, I'll drop him the $100. We've got another few of us here willing to just give him some money direct, so surely we'll already be making some progress. Maybe we can get some extra money together to buy him a good {censored}ing helmet too. :o

Yeah we've all got our bills 'n' {censored} to pay, but {censored}... help the unlucky {censored}er out, people. :poke:

• Members

this isn't really a good time for negativity.
:idea:

this USED to be a community. if one of the guys fell on hard luck, some of the ones that were doing well would kick in and help him out, with NO promise of a reward...you know, the sort of thing that friends do for each other.

my thinking is that there is still a sense of community, and the outcome of this thing will prove you wrong.

sometimes people do nice things for other people without getting something in return.

+1

I'm pretty confident we'll get somewhere with just donations. We may be overrun by useless trolls and children who won't want to spare any of the pocket money their parents give them But somewhere in there we've still got a fair few regulars here who know what this place can be, and who'll be willing to help make this happen. :thu:

And if not. I dunno what the {censored} to even say to that. :(

• Members

this isn't really a good time for negativity.
:idea:

I wasn't being negative I was just saying he'd make more money that way. No reason to get offended. Not to mention that was the original idea and a pretty good one.

Me wanting to get him as much money as possible isn't being negative. Of course we don't expect a reward but people who don't know him would probably give money to a chance to win something. Other wise they aren't giving anything.

I mean we were trying to come up with ideas to help the guy here. It's a bad situation but that doesn't mean we have to walk on ice when thinking up ideas.

It's like if a guy has a medical problem and just takes donations. Usually not a lot. But if they have something to win usually it turns out well. My uncle made 10 grand for his cancer treatment giving chances on things. My family tried it just donations... made 500 bucks.

Archived