OT: what would YOU do in this situation (chick content)

guitarbilly74

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
String them both along for as long as you can, hoping for the eventual threesome, until it all blows up in your face. Post pics on HCAF and rant about how you can't trust bitches, then write a song and make a fortune. Tour the world, get into weird sex and drugs, then turn up dead in Thailand in a cheap hotel with 3 ladyboys and a belt around your neck.

:thu:

Happy New Year!!

I like you a lot. :love:

• Members
String them both along for as long as you can, hoping for the eventual threesome, until it all blows up in your face. Post pics on HCAF and rant about how you can't trust bitches, then write a song and make a fortune. Tour the world, get into weird sex and drugs, then turn up dead in Thailand in a cheap hotel with 3 ladyboys and a belt around your neck.

:thu:

Happy New Year!!

As good advice as any

• Members
well I said on my first post I pretty much had already decided what I am going to do and that's staying with my current girl. We have a great relationship and I don't think it's worth ruining that because someone from my past decided to reappear out of the blue. Yeah it's tempting to think "what if" and wonder if the grass is greener on the other site, but this girl and I have been committed for a few months now and it's been great. There's always some kind of temptation out there but a commitment is a commitment.

Marked for future reference under: The One That Got Away. :cop:

• Members

well I said on my first post I pretty much had already decided what I am going to do and that's
staying with my current girl.
We have a great relationship and I don't think it's worth ruining that because someone from my past decided to reappear out of the blue. Yeah it's tempting to think "what if" and wonder if the grass is greener on the other site, but this girl and I have been committed for a few months now and it's been great. There's always some kind of temptation out there but a commitment is a commitment.

Only a self consumed asshole would go "hey the cuter chick is wanting my wang, bye, bye, not as hot chick". Life is short, :blah: but if your relationship with your current is going well, stay there, the other chick didn't have a problem moving on and away from you would your current do the same?

• Members

I don't see why you can't have lunch with her or something. Just make it clear. If you do something, well...that's your fault.

I still have lunch with a few of my ex's and were pretty good friends (they are pretty attractive as well). Doesn't change the fact that I'm still focusing on only one girl.

• Members

I am crazy about my current gf. Or at least I though I was until I got the text. There is absolutely nothing wrong between us and we like each other a lot. I was not even thinking about this other girl anymore, pretty much forgot she existed, until I got her message. I am unsure whether I even like this girl or it's just an "unfinished business" type of thing. You know how that goes, when you don't get proper closure on something.

If you're committed, be committed and stay with the current gf.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

• Members

I don't see why you can't have lunch with her or something. Just make it clear. If you do something, well...that's your fault.

I still have lunch with a few of my ex's and were pretty good friends (they are pretty attractive as well). Doesn't change the fact that I'm still focusing on only one girl.

This. Billy, stokes you're making the choice you are. You're on the right path....sooooooooo drunk and high though.....maybe {censored} em both back to back. Ass to ass.........ABY that {censored} man! Whichever brawd leaves more blood, semen and {censored} on your dick is the right one

-Curtis

• Members
Ok let me start this by saying I pretty much already know what to do about this.. I'm just throwing it out there to get some other perspectives and of course, teh lulz
:lol:

So I was going out with this girl like 6 months ago and everything was perfect, nice girl, good looking , great sex, good personality etc etc.. basically the whole package.

Everything was fine until she told me she was going to be transferred out of the state by her job. So obviously at that point the relationship had to end because I don't do the long distance thing.

All good, I was sad for a few days, got over it, resumed my single life and eventually started to date another girl, who I am with now.

Today I get a text from the first girl saying she is back in CA and really wants to see me. I told her I can't because I have another girl now. She said we still can see each other just as friends. Yeah we can but I KNOW that's not gonna work because there is a lot of mutual attraction there and it's not like we even wanted to break up. also, to be honest this girl is a LOT cuter and a better match for me than my current gf in many ways, I don't have any problems with my current gf but still.

So what would you do if you were in my position??

Well, the only real solution to this problem is to introduce the two girls and have a 3 way.

If this doesn't work one Falcon Punch and all your problems will go away.

• Members

I am crazy about my current gf. Or at least I though I was until I got the text. There is absolutely nothing wrong between us and we like each other a lot. I was not even thinking about this other girl anymore, pretty much forgot she existed, until I got her message. I am unsure whether I even like this girl or it's just an "unfinished business" type of thing. You know how that goes, when you don't get proper closure on something.

Who do you have the most in common with, especially in terms of your outlook on life and where you want to end up?

• Members

I agree, but that's still a {censored}ing excuse. Man should be above their base instincts to a point.

I agree, but base instincts are (get ready) at the base of all our actions. The world's misery is made up of all our should haves, and it isn't going away any time soon.

• Members

well I said on my first post I pretty much had already decided what I am going to do and that's staying with my current girl. We have a great relationship and I don't think it's worth ruining that because someone from my past decided to reappear out of the blue. Yeah it's tempting to think "what if" and wonder if the grass is greener on the other site, but this girl and I have been committed for a few months now and it's been great. There's always some kind of temptation out there but a commitment is a commitment.

good decision

• Members
Ok let me start this by saying I pretty much already know what to do about this.. I'm just throwing it out there to get some other perspectives and of course, teh lulz
:lol:

So I was going out with this girl like 6 months ago and everything was perfect, nice girl, good looking , great sex, good personality etc etc.. basically the whole package.

Everything was fine until she told me she was going to be transferred out of the state by her job. So obviously at that point the relationship had to end because I don't do the long distance thing.

All good, I was sad for a few days, got over it, resumed my single life and eventually started to date another girl, who I am with now.

Today I get a text from the first girl saying she is back in CA and really wants to see me. I told her I can't because I have another girl now. She said we still can see each other just as friends. Yeah we can but I KNOW that's not gonna work because there is a lot of mutual attraction there and it's not like we even wanted to break up. also, to be honest this girl is a LOT cuter and a better match for me than my current gf in many ways, I don't have any problems with my current gf but still.

So what would you do if you were in my position??

Depends on:

1) Commitment to the current girlfriend -- how committed are you, and do you honor the relationship if it's fairly committed?

2) Is the previous girlfriend just going to bail out of state again? If so, would the very temporary fun be worth blowing the current girlfriend off over?

• Members
What exactly have you seen in the world up to this point that would lead you to believe for even one second that man is anywhere close to being "above his base instincts"?!
:facepalm:

I said to a point. Beyond that, saying 'we're just slaves to instinctual behavior let's {censored} like bunnies lol' is {censored}ing dumb. If you can't keep your dick in check long enough to be a decent human being I don't see much point in you.

• Members

If you actually consider it for less than a day or two (standard reaction time IMO), then chances are it's just the little switch in your head thinking what if... should I?.. Things were going so well, should I take the risk... Should I jump off the cliff with the hope I'll hit the rather small safety net?

I'd say that as you didn't want to break up with the first girl then it sounds like unfinished business, therefore you don't really know the bad sides yet and nobody's perfect. Maybe she does {censored} like leaving open toothpaste bottles next to her lady shaver causing that odd sharpness when brushing? Or she's the type that if she's making you some tea/coffee, she'll pick a spoon up that's been on the counter for a coupla days, run it under the tap and apparently it's somehow now clean. Both of these were reasons I split with one girl, it drove me {censored}ing nuts. She was cute as hell, but that drove me up the wall!

Anyways, if it's less than a coupla days, it's a fleeting fancy.

If it's more than a few days thought that then I'd say you're just not into the current girl. You say you're crazy about her, but is it more about the situation? She's stable, a guaranteed {censored}, probably cute as hell... everything the first girl was! Is her being in the right place at the right time the only thing she has over on the first girl?

Make your choice man and run with it. Either way you're not wrong for doing so. This is life. Ain't nobody owe nobody nuthin! Make it so you're not going "I wonder what would have been".

Also, if you do take the plunge and end up with zero at the end, welp... plenty fish in the sea and all that.

• Members

I said to a point. Beyond that, saying 'we're just slaves to instinctual behavior let's {censored} like bunnies lol' is {censored}ing dumb. If you can't keep your dick in check long enough to be a decent human being I don't see much point in you.

lol

Get many offers do ya?

Archived