OT: what would YOU do in this situation (chick content)

guitarbilly74

• Members
well I said on my first post I pretty much had already decided what I am going to do and that's staying with my current girl. We have a great relationship and I don't think it's worth ruining that because someone from my past decided to reappear out of the blue. Yeah it's tempting to think "what if" and wonder if the grass is greener on the other site, but this girl and I have been committed for a few months now and it's been great. There's always some kind of temptation out there but a commitment is a commitment.

Your an honorable sincere man to be respected. Besides, their all going to get on your {censored}ing nerves any ways. :thu:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ok let me start this by saying I pretty much already know what to do about this.. I'm just throwing it out there to get some other perspectives and of course, teh lulz
:lol:

So I was going out with this girl like 6 months ago and everything was perfect, nice girl, good looking , great sex, good personality etc etc.. basically the whole package.

Everything was fine until she told me she was going to be transferred out of the state by her job. So obviously at that point the relationship had to end because I don't do the long distance thing.

All good, I was sad for a few days, got over it, resumed my single life and eventually started to date another girl, who I am with now.

Today I get a text from the first girl saying she is back in CA and really wants to see me. I told her I can't because I have another girl now. She said we still can see each other just as friends. Yeah we can but I KNOW that's not gonna work because there is a lot of mutual attraction there and it's not like we even wanted to break up. also, to be honest this girl is a LOT cuter and a better match for me than my current gf in many ways, I don't have any problems with my current gf but still.

So what would you do if you were in my position??

Invite them both for a threesome? :confused:

I dunno mate, sorry. I've {censored}ed up relationships before where I knocked back chicks who just seemed as friends at first but were keen on me, because I was still too hung up on other chicks that at the end of the day wanted nothing to do with me........ I am a mess with this stuff so I don't know what I would do.

• Members
well I said on my first post I pretty much had already decided what I am going to do and that's staying with my current girl. We have a great relationship and I don't think it's worth ruining that because someone from my past decided to reappear out of the blue. Yeah it's tempting to think "what if" and wonder if the grass is greener on the other site, but this girl and I have been committed for a few months now and it's been great.
There's always some kind of temptation out there but a commitment is a commitment.

Good onya mate :thu:

• Members

Base instincts brought up again. If the relationship was good and the sex was too, you naturally want to do it again. That's why there is no danger of the human race becoming extinct. We enjoy breeding. It's up to you to decide which girl you prefer. Don't let your little head to too much of the thinkin'.

• Members

I don't see why you can't have lunch with her or something. Just make it clear. If you do something, well...that's your fault.

I still have lunch with a few of my ex's and were pretty good friends (they are pretty attractive as well). Doesn't change the fact that I'm still focusing on only one girl.

Yeah I could, but that would mean I would have to do one of 2 things:

1- Tell my girlfriend I was going (and probably have to explain a lot of {censored} to her)

2- Hide it from my gf

And I am not willing to do either. So I will just leave it alone.

Last night, after I posted this, I went out with my girl for New Years, then spent the night at her house and it was awesome as usual, wiping away any doubts that I am making the right decision staying with her. She's an awesome girl and I am lucky to have her.

• Members

1- Tell my girlfriend I was going (and probably have to explain a lot of {censored} to her)

2- Hide it from my gf

Last night, after I posted this, I went out with my girl for New Years, then spent the night at her house and it was awesome as usual, wiping away any doubts that I am making the right decision staying with her. She's an awesome girl and I am lucky to have her.

Good decisions. If you have something good going, don't mess it up.

• Members

True...

I've been lucky enough to get girls whom don't get jealous or care about my past relations with other girls.

2- Hide it from my gf

• Members
I agree, but that's still a {censored}ing excuse. Man should be above their base instincts to a point.

holy crap, a guy on HCAF that may not be a total pig :eek:

"Should" is definitely the right word to use there. I don't know many who behave above base instincts but I think it's something people should strive toward.

Archived