OT: superbowl was a joke this year

nitrous2400

• Members

don't get all butthurt just because we pummeled Favre so bad that we probably forced him into his final retirement. probably kurt warner too...

don't say "we" you've never played on the team n00b...pretty much you just wore a bag for them for how many years ?

• Members

Some people just have to live vicariously....

Doesn't make them annoy me any less, though. :poke:

Don't get me wrong, I'll cheer for my team, but my support doesn't decide the outcome any more than the guy cheering for the other team. I'll take having a life outside of televised events, thankyaverymuch. :thu:

It was a good game, though, until the last 3-4 minutes. I was pulling Colts mainly due to the fact that I like Caldwell. Bummer.

• Members
I'm glad I didn't pull for either team or put money on the game or I'd probably be pissed. The fact that the pregame was all about the saints got me laughing and curious about the game. Then the fact that they had the anchors saying "who dat" in the pregame, and that they had "The who" as the half time show just made me roll my eyes.

Was it just not obvious "who" the nfl chose to win this year or is my fever just making me loopy?

ot-dysentery.jpg

The bandwagon is so over full here I'm affraid they are all gonna die of dysentery.
:facepalm:

you're a joke this year.

reverse burn.

• Members

I'm hardly a Vikes fan, chief. Cheer for 'em if they make the playoffs, but I'm a Steelers/Bucs fan through and through.

And FWIW, even the D coordinator came out and implied that they played to hurt the QB, and were going to do the same in the Superbowl. If "pummeling Favre" means going high and low (which the NFL made a rule against after Brady's injury last year) and not having it called due to home field cookin', then sure...they "pummeled" Favre.

PUMMEL

• Members
Doesn't make them annoy me any less, though. :poke:

Don't get me wrong, I'll cheer for my team, but my support doesn't decide the outcome any more than the guy cheering for the other team.
I'll take having a life outside of televised events, thankyaverymuch.
:thu:

It was a good game, though, until the last 3-4 minutes. I was pulling Colts mainly due to the fact that I like Caldwell. Bummer.

well, over here in a combat zone, we don't get much by way of entertainment besides for being able to cheer for our football teams when it comes on.

my life consists of 12 hour patrols in 4 feet of snow, so no, i don't have a life :thu:

• Members
well, over here in a combat zone, we don't get much by way of entertainment besides for being able to cheer for our football teams when it comes on.

my life consists of 12 hour patrols in 4 feet of snow, so no, i don't have a life
:thu:

cause NC is definitely a combat zone :poke:

• Members

yea, that was TOTALLY rigged. you're right.

everyone has to back someone in the superbowl. fortunately for me, i was born and raised in southeast louisiana and have been a saints fan ever since we were wearing paper bags over our heads at the games.

no bandwagon here. we finally got our superbowl and some faggot like you is still trying to take that away from us.

WHO DAT.

That. You want obnoxous? Here you go...

WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS???

Archived