Bwahaha: Epic nosey neighbour ownage

thefyn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That story provided for some great reading material during my downtime. I honestly felt for the creepy neighbor guy by the end.

I feel bad for him too. My neighbors are not bad people, they are just such a combustible mix of extreme personalities. Think Carl from aqua teen hungerforce and you pretty much have what Vince is up against.

One Sat Vince was telling Carl about his money worries. Sat night Carl had a bunch of people over for a bbq, he got wasted and he was talking with Vince over the fence. He said something Carl didnt like, so he told all of his friends that Vince was broke off his ass and just venting. Cue "I'm not afraid of you!" routine and shenannigans.

• Members

Pretty epic neighbor thread and a healthy 1 year bump to boot. I had a problem with a neighbor that recently moved out he was stealing water and he tampered with his electric meter and was getting free electricity. Some people are scumbags.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

"Hey Owen"

(noo...nooo) "What?"

"Got some bad news buddy. I'm moving out. (long story about landlord) Yeah sorry abuot that. I feel bad for ya, because you never know who's going to move in."

po po po poker face pa pa poker face

YES!!!!!!!!

• Members

lol, why don't you bump that NYC park video again?
:lol::facepalm:

Im going to go find it, I need some 'laptop guy' in my life today.
:thu:

That is probably the funniest, most brilliant piece of alt journalism I've ever seen.

I'm still glowing from the news from Vince leaving. A new guy moved next to me a few months back. So Vince goes over to him and did the usual "Anything you need man just ask" so this neighbor asked. And asked, and asked.

So yesterday the new guy goes over to ask Vince for his leaf blower and Vince shut him down. He told him that he was asking to borrow too much {censored} and he needs to buy his own. New guy wasnt paying Vince off to his liking.

Apparently he didn't like Vinces tone. He was holding a shovel and asked Vince did he want to borrow it over his head? The neighbour said it half jokingly, because Vince said he didnt think he was serious. So he's fallen out with another neighbor already.

Vince looked shocked at me because I burst out laughing when he told me about the shovel part. He was probably waiting for me to sympathize etc.

I told him I am going to miss his stories. Always fussin an a feudin.

• Members

BWAHAHAHAHA That IS epic!!!! I've been so so so lucky that I've never had any neighbor problems at all in any of the places of I've ever lived, but my heart really does go out to all those folks that do, I've heard some real nightmares!

• Members

Oh and {censored} lending {censored} to the neighbors.

Although the nice old man that lives behind me has cancer, so if he needed help I would in a {censored}ing second...

But he isn't an asshole. He asked if he could walk his dog through my yard.

I see a bag and a shovel in his hand and I have no problem with it. :)

• Members

I live in a nice little place in the country, beautiful and quiet, with nice neighbors. The minimum size of each plot of land out here is 1 acre so nobody's too close.

But I used to live in an apartment with some really bad upstairs neighbors. Just really trashy people, screaming matches all the time, doors slamming, kids pounding down the stairs, always getting the cops called on them (not by me, with one exception).

One night all was quiet upstairs and the wife and I assumed everybody was gone. Then we heard some pounding and a couple minutes later it sounded like the kids stampeding down the stairs as usual.

Then I get a little knock at my door and it's our kindly local policeman. He asked me if I had heard anything unusual that evening, and I said no. They're wheeling a stretcher into the little old lady's place right across from us. I ask who got hurt, and the cop asks if he can come in for a moment.

So apparently one of the guys that is constantly hanging around upstairs came by hammered for a visit. He pounded on the door and waited a few minutes, then tried to navigate his way back down.

He fell facefirst down the concrete stairs and just ate it hard when he hit the bottom. He just laid there for a few minutes before crawling to the nice old lady's place for help, and she called 911.

I told the cop it sounded just like when the kids go running down the stairs, so I didn't even open the door to see what was going on. Cop said the guy was pretty banged up, lost a couple teeth. There's blood on the stairs and at the bottom.

The cop and I are both trying to keep from laughing the whole time. :lol:

• Members

We had a neighbor like that in our old neighborhood only it was a woman. We called her "Gladys Kravitz" based on the nosy neighbor in Bewitched. She was always bitching about something...the lawn, the dogs (that never did anything to her), the neighbor across the street who's kids kept their toys out in the yard, the guy that had a motorcycle, the people that painted their house a color she didn't approve of...just everything. One day I caught her rummaging through our mail and I went ape{censored} on her and she claimed she was looking for a letter that she thought was for her. I told her that the police would be paying a visit if she ever did it again.

Finally she moved out of the neighborhood...she told us that "those colored people who just moved in are the final straw". My wife told her point blank that we wouldn't miss her. She cried...it was great...the old bitch. The "colored people" ended up being one of the nicest families on the block.

• Members

We had a neighbor like that in our old neighborhood only it was a woman. We called her "Gladys Kravitz" based on the nosy neighbor in Bewitched. She was always bitching about something...the lawn, the dogs (that never did anything to her), the neighbor across the street who's kids kept their toys out in the yard, the guy that had a motorcycle, the people that painted their house a color she didn't approve of...just everything. One day I caught her rummaging through our mail and I went ape{censored} on her and she claimed she was looking for a letter that she thought was for her. I told her that the police would be paying a visit if she ever did it again.

Finally she moved out of the neighborhood...she told us that "those colored people who just moved in are the final straw". My wife told her point blank that we wouldn't miss her. She cried...it was great...the old bitch. The "colored people" ended up being one of the nicest families on the block.

My nosy neighbor did that too.

I came back from vacation, and he was waiting for me. He collected my mail every day and put it in separate bags "so it would not get stolen".

Isn't it a felony or some {censored}?

Archived