Bwahaha: Epic nosey neighbour ownage

thefyn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Go to her door, knock. When she answers, explain that legally you have to inform her that you are a registered sex offender.

Voilla!! kids stay the hell away from you.

That is the greatest idea I have ever heard. At least get your neighbor to do it, it sounds like it might be believable in his case. :lol:

• Members
i see you're from ohio and while you're bull{censored}tin i was driving a dedicated route from columbus to the GM plant in wentzville a few years ago back and fourth. everyone who was working production in that plant was mexican. they couldn't speak english either. every time i went to the {censored}ter there would be some of them in there speaking spanish.
:idk:

Columbus = {censored}hole. Cleveland = {censored}hole. Cincinatti = {censored}hole. Toledo = {censored}hole.

This is why Ohio gets a bad rap. The big cities suck massive ass. The burbs around Cleveland and Dayton are great though.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Columbus = {censored}hole. Cleveland = {censored}hole. Cincinatti = {censored}hole. Toledo = {censored}hole.

This is why Ohio gets a bad rap. The big cities suck massive ass. The burbs around Cleveland and Dayton are great though.

I agree. I live in Ohio City and {censored}ing love it. Tremont and Lakewood are pretty cool too.

• Members

I agree. I live in Ohio City and {censored}ing love it. Tremont and Lakewood are pretty cool too.

I live in Bay Village. Nice and quiet area. I spent 10 years in Columbus (college and after) and loved it. I grew up in Cincinnati out in the burbs and it was great. I also spent 8 years in a small town about 20 miles North of Dayton and that was great too.

You couldn't pay me enough to deal with the douchebaggery in So Cal.

• Members
Zombie bump thread. I was taking pics of a drumkit I am selling and the background reminded me of this thread:

DSCF5733.jpg

When I saw that you had bumped this, I figured that said shirtless hilljack had finally snapped and killed them all.

• Members

owen that is {censored}ing amazing, that poor guy is totally {censored}ed unless he hate {censored}s her.

nurp, think...he said that this sweatpant skank looked like a cross between Roseanne Barr and Bette Midler. Could even YOU hate{censored} some breathing, perspirating landmass Pangaea that looked like that?

• Members

Anybody seen theFyn in a while? He was at ampfest last year and I'd love for him to be able to come this year. He's a great player with a seriously badass jcm800 combo.

I've seen him.

I'll be there...I was lurking in the thread seeing you pull your hair out about the venue.

I'm selling that combo. Because I am a fkn idiot. I put it on Craigs List a few days ago. I'm still going to be in JCM mode, just a head instead of a combo.

DSCF5772.jpg

I'm having some space issues with my iso room.

I'll bring that Chinese amp to the ampfest. I also have the ugliest amp in the world I can bring. It sounds good but needs new tubes. I am having that 30 seconds of oomf then it sounds like it's in my neighbors yard.

DSCF5776.jpg

Check out my new choon:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10305205

Loved your vid BTW.

• Members

I've seen him.

I'll be there...I was lurking in the thread seeing you pull your hair out about the venue.

I'm selling that combo. Because I am a fkn idiot. I put it on Craigs List a few days ago. I'm still going to be in JCM mode, just a head instead of a combo.

DSCF5772.jpg

I'm having some space issues with my iso room.

I'll bring that Chinese amp to the ampfest. I also have the ugliest amp in the world I can bring. It sounds good but needs new tubes. I am having that 30 seconds of oomf then it sounds like it's in my neighbors yard.

DSCF5776.jpg

Check out my new choon:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10305205

Loved your vid BTW.

Sweet, looking forward to it!

Also thanks :)

• Members

owen that is {censored}ing amazing, that poor guy is totally {censored}ed unless he hate {censored}s her.

It's got even better. Apparently Diabetus cat wasn't the husband. He is this big southern good ole boy. I get on good with him but I dont see him that much. He works a lot (he runs one of those repo businesses) but he likes to get tore up.

Vince the nosey neighbor though is having some S E R I O U S issues with him. I was driving home one night after the UFC, and they were in the middle of the road screaming at each other. Pushing each other etc etc. Vince was all "I'm not afraid of you mother{censored}er!" and the big guy was ragin pretty good but he held back. Well, he did throw a metal bar at him but that was more aimed at {censored}ing up his screen. I was keeping an eye on it, pretty much to save Vinces life if it came to blows.

I had a new neighbor move in right next to me and he is pretty awesome. He looks like the Irish hand grenade (pre fight) and he's cool as {censored}.

When I was taking pics of my gear he was walking his dog. He asked when was he going to hear this stuff? I told him the only thing you will hear is me going "YES!" after I sell it all. He laughed. If I had said that to Vince or Rossane, they would have said "what?". They are that type of deal.

• Members

nurp, think...he said that this sweatpant skank looked like a cross between Roseanne Barr and Bette Midler. Could even
YOU
hate{censored} some breathing, perspirating landmass Pangaea that looked like that?

Throw in a {censored}ed up grill for good measure.

Archived