Ok...they're going to do a C section. I'm a bit terrified.

Dolf

• Members

My wife had a C section. I looked aver the curtain and watched the whole thing. I did not get freaked out like I thought I would. When I went to help clean up the baby I heard anxious commotion and turned around to see the doctor almost elbow deep in my wife's belly. That was surreal! All in all it was a routine procedure that turned out fine with a short recovery and an un-ripped vag.

• Members

Nice, then her snatch won't get all stretched out.

My girlfriend is in nursing and pretty much every woman tears during child-birth, the worst being a 4th degree when the tear goes all the way through the anal sphincter.

I know I've taken this way too far, but it's true. I do that a lot... Where's the line? Hmm, I forgot.

Best of luck Dolf. I'm sure everything will work out.

• Members

Worst thing that may happen is an infection in the incision, but those arent all that common. Even if it does, it will be cool, lady I work with had it happen recently.

You've got nothing to worry about man, a lot of times it's easier this way. Let us know how it goes.

• Members

Nice, then her snatch won't get all stretched out.

My girlfriend is in nursing and pretty much every woman tears during child-birth, the worst being a 4th degree when the tear goes all the way through the anal sphincter.

I know I've taken this way too far, but it's true. I do that a lot... Where's the line? Hmm, I forgot.

Best of luck Dolf. I'm sure everything will work out.

I prefer to be the one who causes that.:poke:

• Members

Wow...finally got some down time.

It went great. It went better than great.

Willow Renee Washburn, 03/12/2010 @ 5:16 (ish)

6 pounds, 4 ounces - 19 inches long

I'm so blown away right now.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=362633231363

don't know if you can view it since it's facebook, this is the first video ever taken of her. What a day, guys. What a freaking day.

• Members

Glad things went well. Let me tell you now that things are over, having a c-section was terrifying. It is major surgery and I was wide awake with my arms strapped out like Jesus on the cross. My blood pressure kept dropping and I was shaking like a leaf. It went well but it was SCARY. It took me a little longer to recover because I had a somewhat larger incision then most because of having twins.

Anyway, congrats! Don't make momma cough or laugh to much cuz it will hurt!

Archived