Top 3 Favorite Death Metal Albums.

Chrisjd

• Members

What are yours and why?

In no particular order:

1. Cannibal Corpse-Kill: Just a super brutal, technical death metal album. I like how a lot of songs start out fast and techy but then build into this high-tension part that drops into a ridiculously heavy, rhythmic groove.

2. Behemoth-Demigod: Epic, huge, and dark. Very montstrous sounding album. Very emotional and atmostpheric for a death metal album. Insane drums.

3. Bloodbath-The Fathomless Mastery: Modern sounding. Wicked groove going on. Guitars are thick as {censored}.

The noticeable trend in my picks is modern sound, massive guitars, catchy and with lots of groove.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

capharnaum-fracture-incredibly technical
the absence-riders of the plague-awesome solos and riffing, just great writing. singer sounds awesome.
decapitated-organic hallucinosis-brutal, amazing tone

{censored}...can I add carcass-heartwork as a fourth lol...that album is simplay amazing in every way.

• Members

Death - The Sound of Perseverance: Songwriting can have importance on a brutal metal environment.

Krisiun - The Conquerors of Armageddon: Just awesome death metal.

Opeth - Deliverance: Not their best album, but the brutal sections are too good.

• Members
:lol:
! I thought you were serious at first as I was scrowling down, until I got to the Justin Beiber album
:o
Suicide Silence and Bring Me the Horizon are {censored}ing terrible.

legitimately some of the most talentless bands in existence.

• Members
death metal album. I like how a lot of songs start out fast and techy but then build into this high-tension part that drops into a ridiculously heavy, rhythmic groove.

:freak:

jesus it took that band about 3 albums to even learn how to play....

• Members
terrorizer-world downfall

repulsion-horrified

morbid-altars of madness

Best list so far..:thu:

Mine,

Ripping Corpse- Dreaming with the Dead

Deicide- Legion

Morbid Angel- Blessed are the Sick

Although Terrorizer-World Downfall and Napalm Death- Utopia Banished could be in my list depending on my current mood..

Archived