Anybody have any experiences with DUI's? Advice?

mike moriarty

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasnt drunk you {censored}ing {censored}. I had just woken up, got in a fight with a girl Im seeing and was completely {censored}ing pissed. It was 4 in the morning. I did not fail the sobriety test because I was drunk, I failed it because I was tired and those {censored}ing tests are hard....sober or not.

Then why not just take the breathalyzer ?

• Members

Also, how is it possible to fail not one but two sobriety tests, having not had a single drink? Are those tests surprisingly difficult or something? Not having taken one myself, I have no idea. Do they make you solve differential equations or something?

• Members

There is no proof of any alcohol consumption besides the failed sobriety tests, which can easily be failed by someone who is completely sober. Especially after just waking up from a deep sleep.

But the failed sobriety tests along with officer testimony = DUI conviction by itself. Now you have the added problem of "consciousness of guilt" from refusing the breathalyzer. Get that lawyer.

• Members

Also, how is it possible to fail not one but two sobriety tests, having not had a single drink? Are those tests surprisingly difficult or something? Not having taken one myself, I have no idea. Do they make you solve differential equations or something?

Yes they are actually. Try waking up from a deep sleep, and walking a completely straight line in the dark with steel-toe boots on.

• Members

Goddamn, given how misleading, and purposefully vague you're currently being, I can't even imagine what those officers had to deal with.

So...

Had you consumed any alcohol, be it orally, rectally, nasally, aurally, etc, in the previous 12 hours leading up to your arrest?

• Members

Goddamn, given how misleading, and purposefully vague you're currently being, I can't even imagine what those officers had to deal with.

So...

Had you consumed any alcohol, be it orally, rectally, nasally, aurally, etc, in the previous 12 hours leading up to your arrest?

No comment.

• Members

Yes they are actually. Try waking up from a deep sleep, and walking a completely straight line in the dark with steel-toe boots on.

I'm pretty sure most judges have heard this sort of argument at least 2 billion times.

And that really doesn't sound that hard. Not to mention, you hadn't "just woken up;" you had been driving... unless perhaps sleeping, wearing steel toed boots, and arguing with your girlfriend are all things that you do when you're in a deep sleep :facepalm:

• Members

Yes they are actually. Try waking up from a deep sleep, and walking a completely straight line in the dark
with steel-toe boots on

What the {censored} difference do the boots make? :confused: WTF kind of boots are you wearing that you can't walk in them properly. Are you wearing steel capped whore boots or something? :confused:

• Members

lulz

anyway, my bro had the same problem, except it was in the middle of teh day. Failed sobriety tests, refused breathalyzer, lawyered up, got his license back, paid butt load of fines because he swore so much at johhny cams that his lawyer said he'd be {censored}t if a jury saw it.

• Members

lulz

anyway, my bro had the same problem, except it was in the middle of teh day. Failed sobriety tests, refused breathalyzer, lawyered up, got his license back, paid butt load of fines because he swore so much at johhny cams that his lawyer said he'd be {censored}t if a jury saw it.

I may have used the N-word on tape.

Archived