Anybody have any experiences with DUI's? Advice?

mike moriarty

• Members

Hmmmm....if you read the fine print regarding getting a driver's license in most states, it usually says pretty clearly that if you refuse a breathalyzer, you will lose your license, period. So you are pretty much {censored}ed either way.

Now, I know Mike has stated that he wasn't drinking and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But why would you refuse the breathalyzer if you weren't? That makes no sense. That would've clearly shown you weren't drinking (if you weren't.) But you refused and lost your license. Did you not know that would happen? Something doesn't add up here.

I won't get all high and mighty about drunk driving, there's been plenty of that in this thread.....but I have seen the aftermath first hand many times. It ain't pretty.

JC - :lol:

Mike - I'm sure you've been reading everything posted here. If you were drinking dude, take the high road. Own up to it, accept responsibility, don't weasel out. Learn and move on. If you weren't drinking, fight the power.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go {censored} yourself you worthless sack of {censored}.

Compassion? {censored}ing seriously?
:facepalm:

But gdwill......he has a point. You...or whoEVER...have never driven after two beers? Good likelyhood you blow over the limit. You've NEVER rolled through a stop sign? Ever went 4 mph over the speed limit?

Right...we all have. We *ALL* break the laws. Doesn't matter if you are drunk or not. Don't double standard all up on other people when our {censored} stinks too.

And before you say it:

Is driving {censored}faced EXACTLY like rolling through a stop sign or putting the hammer down on a yellow light? No. *COULD* something happen when you do that very thing? Hell yes it could. Are you still breaking the law when you get away with it? Yes.

We *ALL* need to be more careful...LAWFUL... drivers.

• Members

But gdwill......he has a point. You...or whoEVER...have never driven after two beers? Good likelyhood you blow over the limit. You've NEVER rolled through a stop sign? Ever went 4 mph over the speed limit?

I have absolutely driven after two beers. But after two beers, you don't fail 2 field sobriety tests. Period. I have taken a sobriety test before, passed it, and was on my way.

• Moderators
No, he's talking about moriarty's general disregard for other people's problems when they post on here. Even though their problems may have been far less self-inflicted than his.

Its like we're lovers, that's how much you know me! :thu:

• Members

I find those sobriety tests kinda silly. Some of the footage I've seen online is pretty near harrasement and making fun of people.

I think I like the European approach more. Just take a breathelyzer test, if you agree with the result fine. If not - demand a blood alcohol test. They do it in the hospital, pure basic chemistry, no denying and yada, yada. If you're drunk you pay for it if not the police does as it was clearly their poor judgement and their {censored}ed-up breathalyzer.

• Moderators

Instead of insulting me you guys should be thanking me for this epic thread that brought some enjoyment to your pathetic little lives.

You sure told us. You should print this out for the judge as evidence of your epicness.

• Members

so, what were you on when you got pulled over that you refuse to comment on?

I don't think he got pulled over in the first place. This has got to be a troll thread. Mike doesn't seem to be stupid enough to post something like this and not expect the reactions he's gotten.

• Moderators

I don't think he got pulled over in the first place. This has got to be a troll thread. Mike doesn't seem to be stupid enough to post something like this and not expect the reactions he's gotten.

Good point. We should do some snooping. A troll thread like this, well, it wouldn't be good for him.

• Members

Instead of insulting me you guys should be thanking me for this epic thread that brought some enjoyment to your pathetic little lives.

Even though he didn't create it, Reitze's thread was epic...but it still sucked. I can't remember any of us thanking HIM.

• Members

i agree. based on his previous coherent and well thought out posts.

Archived